F Nikita Artamonov - Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod, KHL (2024, 50th, CAR)

Deas

Feb 3, 2017
What's his contract status? Any possibility he joins Carolina this spring?

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
What's his contract status? Any possibility he joins Carolina this spring?
No, I believe he is signed with Torpedo through '26.

Nikishin is a different story with his contract terming in '25. But, the later extension of KHL playoffs makes his presence in Raleigh doubtful.

Reactions: Deas

Topcheese31

Nov 21, 2023
I was thinking more of a better version of Ovechkin

A better version of Dadonov?
Complety different type of player, he just doesn't stop. He's the most noticable player on the ice when he play. He's everywhere. I think he have more IQ than people think. Average shot but above average IQ.

His floor is probably a 3rd line winger but I can see a top 6 ceilling.

Flynn84

Apr 27, 2006
Really inflated shooting percentage - 32.3%, with 7.2% last season, obviously he should stop scoring anytime, but keeps doing it)

He isn't even top50 NHL prospect by ESPN...
Amazing stats, but is he more talented than Brad Lambert, who is #50 on that list? I'm not sure. Hopefully, ESPN authors not just statwatching...

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Really inflated shooting percentage - 32.3%, with 7.2% last season, obviously he should stop scoring anytime, but keeps doing it)

Amazing stats, but is he more talented than Brad Lambert, who is #50 on that list? I'm not sure. Hopefully, ESPN authors not just statwatching...

Yeah, he's crazy lucky this season, of course he's nowhere close to Demidov talent wise. Still being PPG in the KHL at 18 is good enough to be in top50 best NHL prospects. So many CHLers are ahead of him on that list.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

ESPN authors may not just be statwatching but I'm fairly confident in saying they are not watching KHL prospects lol

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Absolutely no reason he was not a top 20 pick.

GMs are either too scared or have no idea how to evaluate smaller players. Brindley last year was the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad