F Nikita Artamonov - Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod, KHL (2024, 50th, CAR)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
Highest PPG ever for a draft eligible forward maybe we should be taking the numbers for jim and Silyaev with a grain of salt what are the odds that the two highest scoring draft Eligible players in KHL history were relatively unkown before their draft seasons, and both played on the Same team in their draft year.

are they just feeding these players power play time and offensive zone starts? Or are they genuinely earning their points with impressive play making/decision making?
:thumbu:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
One of the best players on the ice today. He had a great game despite not getting any points. I like his motor, decision making with the puck, and his compete.

I think he could be a first rounder. He looks legit.

i didn't get to see too much of the game today but I've been a fan as his speed/skating/motor all are impressive. I like him better then Silayev so far.

Caser

RUSProspects @ gmail. com
May 21, 2013
Riga
twitter.com
More legit than Silayev
JR1Gz.jpg

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
You don’t just fluke into this type of production by being force fed ice time. This guy is going to garner attention as a top 10 pick.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I know he isn't overly creative, but this kid might be the most underrated prospect at the moment. A KHL top 6 forward with a high competitive drive. I have a hard time believing this kid doesn't go top 15 if not top 10.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I know he isn't overly creative, but this kid might be the most underrated prospect at the moment. A KHL top 6 forward with a high competitive drive. I have a hard time believing this kid doesn't go top 15 if not top 10.

I like the speed and shot, hoping the Habs are interested in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00