F Nathan Behm - Calgary Royals, AEHL U18 (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Kamloops Blazers most recent first-round bantam draft pick. Behm already possesses good size at 6'1" and pairs that size with a real good skating ability, at times making it look effortless. Behm has good vision in the offensive end but like most players his age Behm needs a more consistent effort on defense but he is young, that should come of with age. I also believe he is a pretty good baseball player

WHL Rights: Kamloops Blazers
WHL DraftL Kamloops Blazers (R1, 2022, #13 Overall)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2015
I’ve seen him play more than a few times over the years in Calgary minor hockey. One of the best IQ’s and offensive skillsets I’ve seen in Calgary over the last few years. Could be a good one.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Time to start keeping an eye on Behm. Named WHL Player of the Week (ending 9/29) and with Finnie returning last night from NHL camp, it’ll take some of the attention away, Behm’s been receiving. Talk about looking like a dominant player. Finnie looks all of that too with 2 goals in his season debut as well..

5 Goals and 2 Assists for the 200 pound winger in first 3 games this season. His totals last year? 12 Goals and 19 Assists, 31 points in 68 games. He’s a beast in front of the net with his size and quick hands. So good bet he keeps this up all season. Where he’s drafted, we’ll have to wait and see how his season shakes out. Gonna have to see a lot more in transition but one things for sure, he has some real quick hands around the net.

There’s a coming out party in Kamloops. Remember he was the 13th OA pick in the 2022 Draft, so this isn’t unexpected by many.

Reactions: wetcoast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad