F Michael Misa - Saginaw Spirit, OHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
What are his short comings?
I wouldn't call them shortcomings but for me it's a gut feeling type of thing as I think he will have the impact of say a Kyle Conner, ie really standing out for their skill but both guys will be better in fantasy leagues than as NHL players.

Reactions: ORRFForever

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I wouldn't call them shortcomings but for me it's a gut feeling type of thing as I think he will have the impact of say a Kyle Conner, ie really standing out for their skill but both guys will be better in fantasy leagues than as NHL players.
Yikes! Based on everything posters have written, it's hard to understand people's reservations. He looks to have ALL the tools, so why aren't people higher on Misa?

His size is perfect. He seems to have high end skill?

What is his skating like? His hockey I.Q.?

P.S. The Ticats are <bleeping> the bed against the Lions. Grrrr. Come on, boys, we NEED this win.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Yikes! Based on everything posters have said, it's hard to wrap my mind around the kid. He looks to have ALL the tools, so why aren't people higher on Misa?

P.S. Ticats are <bleeping> the bed against the Lions. Grrrr. Come on, boys, we NEED this win.
Don't get me wrong I think Misa has a higher offensive ceiling than Kyle, it's just that they both aren't as good as they look sometimes but that's just a gut feeling I have about certain players and I'm often wrong.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Don't get me wrong I think Misa has a higher offensive ceiling than Kyle, it's just that they both aren't as good as they look sometimes but that's just a gut feeling I have about certain players and I'm often wrong.
Re : "both aren't as good as they look sometimes"

You lost me. Do you mean he is inconsistent? Does he lack drive? Is he strong defensively?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Re : "both aren't as good as they look sometimes"

You lost me. Do you mean he is inconsistent or he lacks drive?
No it's not that but rather they are both going to score their points at the next level and other players around them in scoring and below them are going to be seen or felt as better players.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
No it's not that but rather they are both going to score their points at the next level and other players around them in scoring and below them are going to be seen or felt as better players.
I don't understand but I do appreciate you taking the time to answer. :)

I think you are saying he does NOT demand the spotlight and will fly under the radar while still getting his points.

Reactions: wetcoast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad