F Maddox Schultz - Regina Pat Blues, SAAHL U15 (2028 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com please DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
yeah he'll be the Cs #1 C next year and imagine they'll put Surkan+Sivertson on his wings. Surkan is a 1st round talent but might fall to 2nd/3rd because of size, Sivertson should've went in the 2nd last year but fell to 4th because of skating concerns. Pat Cs have a really good class coming in as does Warman so think they'll be the 2 top teams but never rule out the Blazers

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

IWillMakeTheNHL

May 13, 2023
Wasn’t present at ccm 68 combine last week. Anyone know why? Just interesting because he would’ve been one of the top names.

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
So that means that the two best ‘10 born talents weren’t there? Odd.
Yeah, just going through my list of 2010's I've made note of, there's a lot that weren't there.

Beside's Schultz and Pue, the following players from my list were not there:

F Julien Bergeron
F Simon Pelletier
F Logan Henry
F Cohen Baker
F Cole Landreville
F Ben Oliviero
D Ryker Doka
D Mateo Ferreira
D Maximus Mavrou
F Colin Kennedy
F Tripp Fischer
F Emry Lowe
F Gavin Martin
D Andrew Lambert
F Landon Roe
F Dominik Domonkos
F Milo Spelkvist
F Leon Roos
F Max Melicherik

Last edited:

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Yeah, just going through my list of 2010's I've made note of, there's a lot that weren't there.

Beside's Schultz and Pue, the following players from my list we're not there:

F Julien Bergeron
F Simon Pelletier
F Logan Henry
F Cohen Baker
F Cole Landreville
F Ben Oliviero
D Ryker Doka
D Mateo Ferreira
D Maximus Mavrou
F Colin Kennedy
F Tripp Fischer
F Emry Lowe
F Gavin Martin
D Andrew Lambert
F Landon Roe
F Dominik Domonkos
F Milo Spelkvist
F Leon Roos
F Max Melicherik
Crazy, maybe they have a more high profile tournament going on? Seems odd.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA

Beside's Schultz and Pue, the following players from my list we're not there:

F Julien Bergeron
F Simon Pelletier
F Logan Henry
F Cohen Baker
F Cole Landreville
F Ben Oliviero
D Ryker Doka
D Mateo Ferreira
D Maximus Mavrou
F Colin Kennedy
F Tripp Fischer
F Emry Lowe
F Gavin Martin
D Andrew Lambert
F Landon Roe
F Dominik Domonkos
F Milo Spelkvist
F Leon Roos
F Max Melicherik
It was the first time the CCM 68 was missing a lot of the top names. Rumor is they got money hungry and a lot of kids that had no business there paid their way

IWillMakeTheNHL

May 13, 2023
It was the first time the CCM 68 was missing a lot of the top names. Rumor is they got money hungry and a lot of kids that had no business there paid their way
Top players not attending because of the cost isnt very characteristic of aaa hockey parents tho, so it is interesting. I cannot imagine the cost was a powerful enough deterrent

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Top players not attending because of the cost isnt very characteristic of aaa hockey parents tho, so it is interesting. I cannot imagine the cost was a powerful enough deterrent
It wasn’t a deterrent, moreso word got around who was and wasn’t attending and others jumped ship. There was kids there who wouldn’t have even been considered in years past, but their parents paid wild amounts above cost just to attend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad