F Lucas Andrejko - Pardubice U15/U17, Czechia (Draft 2028)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Lucas Andrejko is well known not only in his home country, but also overseas. For several seasons now he has been successfully playing for the Czech Knights in WSI and EHF tournaments. Andrejko is fast and good at checking. In the off-season he was one of two 2010 players (the other being Michalek) called up to play for the 09 national team. He was also called up to the Pardubice-08 team in the pre-season.
He started the season in the U15 league, but I think that during the season he will be promoted to the "dorost" league - he is doing very well in "9 trida". The current "9 trida" is quite competitive, which makes his high statistical indicators even more significant. In particular, today his team Pardubice played against Liberec, one of the strongest teams in the league (it is worth noting that Liberec is home to three the next stars of Czech (Zelezny), Slovak (Vaksmansky (today's goal)) and Slovenian (Krajnc (goal from the preseason game)) hockey, respectively). Pardubice unexpectedly won with a big score, and Andrejko scored five goals (one of the goals).

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodman68

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Yes, thank you. In future, I will try not to forget to provide a link to the EP when telling about some new name.
By the way, the data on Andrejko's height on the EP is hopelessly out of date. Looking at this data, you might think that he is some extremely short. No, that is not true. I managed to personally, "live" observe the player at the hockey stadium and then he seemed to me to be of quite average height or even a little taller.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
He didn't have to wait long for his debut in the U17 league. Today, the Pardubice team promoted him and another promising player of 2010, Nicolas Novak.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
At the VTM tournament that ended at the end of last week, where the strongest players of their age gather, Lucas Andrejko demonstrated excellent form. In particular, in the match for third place, he scored 6 points, participating in all the goals of his team (the Pardubice Region team).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad