F Konstantin Hutzinger - RB Hockey Academy U18, ICEJL (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

High-skilled Austrian-born forward enjoyed a PPG season as an underager for the Red Bull Academy last season. Hopefully he can find a spot to play in either Sweden or Finland and follow the path of fellow countrymen Ian Scherzer and Marco Kasper.

Michigan Goal:

CanHockeyInfo

Sep 12, 2022
I want to thank you for bringing so many players and helping me discover new talents. You're doing a great job @GermanSpitfire

I like highly skilled players like Konstantin, but if his EP page is accurate, his size won't help him play North American hockey! What do you think out of it?

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I want to thank you for bringing so many players and helping me discover new talents. You're doing a great job @GermanSpitfire

I like highly skilled players like Konstantin, but if his EP page is accurate, his size won't help him play North American hockey! What do you think out of it?
Appriciate the kind worss!

Agreed - his size is definitely going to be an issue going forward however he is still very young and has time to grow. I wouldn’t worry about a players height until his draft season anyway.

Reactions: CanHockeyInfo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad