F Jayden Pominville - Lanaudière Pionniers M15 AAA E, QM15AAA E (2028 Draft)

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I regularly follow the statistics of Q players from Pee Wee, his mention is not deserved. There are players more productive than him.

Here is the accounting site

:https://masculin.lheq.ca/fr/stats/classement_joueur.html?season=3773&subSeason=3981&category=5955

Here, Ranking U13 PPG
Your ways of scouting make very little sense. Why did you post a link of 13u (2011) top scorers?

Pominville is small but a very good and skilled player. Has the genes as his dad was long time NHLer.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Your ways of scouting make very little sense. Why did you post a link of 13u (2011) top scorers?

Pominville is small but a very good and skilled player. Has the genes as his dad was long time NHLer.
Sorry but my link is informative. If you want to know if there is a genius who stands out before EP, every year you look at this statistical table among the Pee-Wee. Currently, there is none.

Through the site, you will also be able to observe the productions of previous generations and those of Pominville in U13.

I sincerely doubt you watch any QBC bantam hockey closely.

As for the gene theory... it rarely works. The sons of professionals just have the advantage of having better supervision from the age of 3-4.

There are probably better players in Quebec, that's what I meant. If we classify Pominville in relation to the PPG and the league played, he is 16th in Quebec among the 2009 forwards. Not enough to put him in a list next to Schultz and Karjalahti.

If people on the site took care to take the positive side of everyone's messages, rather than systematically denigrating for no reason, the site would be less toxic.

Last edited:

LeonDraisaitl

Jan 5, 2015
Saskatchewan
Sorry but my link is informative. If you want to know if there is a genius who stands out before EP, every year you look at this statistical table among the Pee-Wee. Currently, there is none.

Through the site, you will also be able to observe the productions of previous generations and those of Pominville in U13.

I sincerely doubt you watch any QBC bantam hockey closely.

As for the gene theory... it rarely works. The sons of professionals just have the advantage of having better supervision from the age of 3-4.

There are probably better players in Quebec, that's what I meant. If we classify Pominville in relation to the PPG and the league played, he is 16th in Quebec among the 2009 forwards. Not enough to put him in a list next to Schultz and Karjalahti.

If people on the site took care to take the positive side of everyone's messages, rather than systematically denigrating for no reason, the site would be less toxic.
Somebody disagreeing with you isn’t toxic. My god

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Somebody disagreeing with you isn’t toxic. My god

When you are systematically taken up and contradicted for the slightest thing you say without reason by the same users for several years, it's toxic.

It discourages writing a message and that is probably the intended goal.

I'm trying to find another way out. I think there is another way than derogatory and confrontational messages. If you could help that would be great. I'm trying on my own.

We can exchange without being systematically in permanent contradiction even when there is nothing to contradict.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
When you are systematically taken up and contradicted for the slightest thing you say without reason by the same users for several years, it's toxic.

It discourages writing a message and that is probably the intended goal.

I'm trying to find another way out. I think there is another way than derogatory and confrontational messages. If you could help that would be great. I'm trying on my own.

We can exchange without being systematically in permanent contradiction even when there is nothing to contradict.
Its because you rip on 14 year old kids. Hes a fine player. He has the skill to make it far and right now he is just behind size wise.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
The term rip is very exaggerated. I didn't say much other than bringing it back to a statistical fact and a short list on EP where he is placed in the same category as a player with incredible statistics (Schultz) and a player labeled number 1 of his generation in Finland . Considering his background, Pominville is a good QBC player among others. I hope you will be able to understand the nuance of my remarks and not deliberately make a drama of it.

Yes, I denounced the fact that the Montreal players hardly passed each other at the Brick Invitational tournament, but I mainly targeted the former coach. Besides, I will come back to this tournament because I had a thought about it yesterday. It was really during this tournament that I understood that users did not take the time to watch and analyze the games (too long), and were only in a semantic war. It was a constant struggle to refocus around the games and the sporting facts.

After this topic, the sames will appear on another to adopt the same attitude. I knew in advance who was going to seek to maintain a conflict after my message. While I don't say much other than give a reference link. It's systematic.

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
The term rip is very exaggerated. I didn't say much other than bringing it back to a statistical fact and a short list on EP where he is placed in the same category as a player with incredible statistics (Schultz) and a player labeled number 1 of his generation in Finland . Considering his background, Pominville is a good QBC player among many others. I hope you will be able to understand the nuance of my remarks and not deliberately make a drama of it.

Yes, I denounced the fact that the Montreal players hardly passed each other at the Brick Invitational tournament, but I mainly targeted the former coach. Besides, I will come back to this tournament because I had a thought about it yesterday. It was really during this tournament that I understood that users did not take the time to watch and analyze the games (too long), and were only in a semantic war. It was a constant struggle to refocus around the games and the sporting facts.

After this topic, the sames will appear on another to adopt the same attitude. I knew in advance who was going to seek to maintain a conflict after my message. While I don't say much other than give a reference link. It's systematic.
Analyzing 10u hockey games is weird, man

YYC Dad

Jan 29, 2024
Hey, sorry to revive a dead-ish thread, but any of you know this league?

And,
This tournament coming up?

Can anyone explain to me the hockey in Quebec?

My kid's on a team - AA Calgary Royals Alberta - is in the tournament and we are trying to figure out how bad we may get smoked. Haha.

It is very difficult to find information out on the league.
  1. Like for instance, a map of where the kids play, is it a province wide league, or just Southern Quebec?
  2. Is there a league website? Why on earth can't I find it? I am only somewhat braindead.
  3. How does TP work? It doesn't make sense. I even sort by TP, and the website wont (so maybe the websites problem). It also seems like a team blown out 8 - 0, gets 1 point for showing up (AAA elite name accurate - surprised "AAA Elite Masters of the Universe" wasn't used). Rant off.

But, here is what I am finding out.
  1. AAA Elite is the highest level that a 2009 could play, without special age exemptions.
  2. A few, not many, at all, 2010's could be on that team.
  3. I can't find if there are "competing Leagues" like there are in western Canada, that dilutes the league.
  4. In Alberta, in the Hockey Canada rule system (not CSSHL or others), U15 AAA is the highest. AA is second best, and feeds AA. In Calgary, there are 4 AAA teams, that pay across the province, and 12 AA Teams that play each other (mostly).
Any and all info would be very appreciated.

GDD

Oct 7, 2024
Saw this player, who is Jason's son listed as a notable prospect in 2028 on EP, but no thread. Can someone tell me more about him?
Yeah.

He's a very late 09 (november) with a solid phys growth potential. Has solid vision and game awareness. Skating mechanic is solid but is lacking power, so not all situations allow him to carry in transition, although he has the ability to find passing lanes quickly and execute on them quickly. 1/1's are hard as he's still diminutive. Seems to have a scoring touch but I haven't seen him a ton. Doing really well for a kid of his size, especially considering he's a late 09 playing in a 15-17 league.

Ad

Ad

Ad