F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Loaning Michkov to Sochi to get him ice time is a weird method of sabotaging someone.

But totally… its a hilarious justice watching Hab fans lose their shit after a large contingent of them said Michkov didnt make SKA’s roster because something was wrong with him (attitude, play, etc). Ha!

Where are you getting the idea that a "large contingent" of Canadiens fans made that claim?

I saw maybe two or three beating that drum, and they clearly didn't have a clue about the KHL or the situation at all.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Where are you getting the idea that a "large contingent" of Canadiens fans made that claim?

I saw maybe two or three beating that drum, and they clearly didn't have a clue about the KHL or the situation at all.

As a Habs fan, I can confirm that on HF Habs they were more than 2-3, it was a common narrative to justify the fact that we passed on Michkov.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Habs made a huge mistake drafting this no good rebel player.

He should be benched for the rest of the season for scoring and making his brilliant coach look like a door knob.

Imagine if he carries this insubordination to the NHL. He will do horrible things like put on a penalty kill and instead, goes on the offense and scores.

Terrible draft choice...

Reactions: JIMVINNY

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Habs made a huge mistake drafting this no good rebel player.

He should be benched for the rest of the season for scoring and making his brilliant coach look like a door knob.

Imagine if he carries this insubordination to the NHL. He will do horrible things like put on a penalty kill and instead, goes on the offense and scores.

Terrible draft choice...
Thanks Roman!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Also bigger and more compete to his game. Not sure about higher IQ being more than Michkov

Miichkov's shot is better, but I think Ivan is smarter, plus I love the way he attacks the offensive zone with speed. But he needs a good bit of work on the physical side of things unlike Michkov who already has that compact frame, Demidov needs a lot of work on lower body strength and 1st step quickness. He needs to be a good bit stronger and more explosive.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Miichkov's shot is better, but I think Ivan is smarter, plus I love the way he attacks the offensive zone with speed. But he needs a good bit of work on the physical side of things unlike Michkov who already has that compact frame, Demidov needs a lot of work on lower body strength and 1st step quickness. He needs to be a good bit stronger and more explosive.
Judging from his pictures with shorts on and his current weight of about 200 pounds, he doesn't have the massive thighs that one associates with great skaters. Which of course leaves enormous room to improve that.

He has the great skill and vision, add elite skating and he owns greater then perpetual point per game seasons.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Judging from his pictures with shorts on and his current weight of about 200 pounds, he doesn't have the massive thighs that one associates with great skaters. Which of course leaves enormous room to improve that.

He has the great skill and vision, add elite skating and he owns greater then perpetual point per game seasons.

the KHL site has him listed at 187 lbs or 85 kg.

The stat the really sticks out from this season is the 0:38 PP TOI he has averaged this year. From 5 on 3 PP's it's 0:00

SlobKnox

Oct 16, 2024

Demidov is not smarter than Michkov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad