F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Demichad is showing to Dwarfkov who's the boss...
1529418202-kitt-rs2.png

This season in the KHL, Demichad has 6 points and is PPG, meanwhile, Dwarfkov has 0 point in the same league...
1529418202-kitt-rs2.png

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Flyers fan here, came here to say Demidov looking great out there, exactly what MTL needed!

I don’t really know why this PHI/MTL thing is a rivalry. Michkov could be a complete bust for us and Demidov could be the next great Russian, wouldn’t matter cause we never had the chance at Demidov.

Happy both prospects are doing good!
The funniest thing is, I don't think Montreal or Philly fans have any issues and the vast majority of us are cheering on both players. It's a select few 3rd party trolls that clog up these threads with their nonsense arguments.

I for one, really like Michkov and hope he's successful. I also really like Demidov and hope he's successful. It doesn't have to be a competition.

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
For me he needs to beat 41 pts in 47 games. If he doesn't he will forever be living away from Pride Rock, banished to the Elephant Graveyard. That is 0.87234 pts per game and what the great Michkov had.

Right now he is at 1.00 pts per game after his first six games, so he is obviously vastly superior to Michkov. Remember, he was buried in a lower league and has only had a few games of experience at this vastly superior level.

0.87233 points per game this season would be a huge disappointment for me.
The 5 decimals made me LOL. Chef's kiss

Reactions: danisonfire

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Happy for the kid, hope he continues to progress, good for him, he works hard and he's an elite talent, glad he broke through in game 6, looked outstanding.

Let the debate begin !!
There is no long debates to be had, we need to decide right now who's better, no one is allowed to leave their home till we figure it out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad