F Ignat Lutfullin - SKA-Varyagi, MHL (2023 undrafted)

dyldude

Nov 19, 2019
Ignat Lutfullin has been awesome this season and is basically a completely unknown name. 21 points in 23.3 games on SKA-Varyagi's top line, but just 3 points in 12 games with SKA-1946, albeit with much less consistent minutes. Really promising playmaking traits (despite limited offensive support) with the additional ability to do it himself, getting to the net and shooting. Not too bad on the defensive side of things, as well.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Is there space with him on the men's team? If not, any likelihood he is loaned to Sochi or another KHL club?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
he needs time in the VHL before KHL is even a discussion, really

I had figured he might see some more time on a line with Demidov, this time in the VHL, I know in his 1 VHL game so far he played most of the game on his older brothers line. I've liked some things from his game at times this year when watching Demidov so if they are teammates again I will keep an eye on him.

I also liked Yegor Graf, he's small but thought he showed some decent skill.

dyldude

Nov 19, 2019
I had figured he might see some more time on a line with Demidov, this time in the VHL, I know in his 1 VHL game so far he played most of the game on his older brothers line. I've liked some things from his game at times this year when watching Demidov so if they are teammates again I will keep an eye on him.

I also liked Yegor Graf, he's small but thought he showed some decent skill.
Yeah, there's definitely good chemistry with Lutfullin and Demidov, he's a good compliment piece. I like Graf, but was surprised to see some people have him as a top-64 player, the skill is nice, but not sure how he translates to professional play with his style.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad