Prospect Info: (F) Frank Nazar - 2022 NHL Draft, 13th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
That would be great though I don't see the same Crosby like physicality necessarily.
We have a gem in Bedard but again I see more of a Kaner type physicality with Bedard than a Toews. Please prove me wrong CB! Without any nasty injuries!

Kane wasn't throwing hits like Bedard did to him during the season. Hell Bedard was doing that alot this season. He may not be dropping the gloves every blue moon like Crosby but he's plenty physical like him.

Even with recorded hit stats, Bedard in 68 games had 54 hits. Kane's highest in his career was his MVP season when he had 37 hits in a full 82.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
Comp is alright. Bedard might have more nudge than Kane but hits are probably equal.

But thats the thing, as shown above by Clydesdale, even as an 18 year old rookie Bedard significantly outhit Kane. I am not saying Bedard is some rugged power forward. But he has some jam and is significantly more physical than Kane.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
So for their weight and height both Kane and Bedard are listed at 5'10" with Kane at 177 lbs and Bedard at 185 lbs. We can assume that they're more likely around 5.8 or 5.9 in height and though Bedard shows an extra 8 lbs we can also assume these aren't necessarily accurate either.
Crosby is listed at 5.11 and 200 lbs so a fair bit beefier and most likely 2" taller.
This year will be telling for Connor along with next year. Hopefully he's put on 10 lbs and is in great shape and raring to go!

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
So for their weight and height both Kane and Bedard are listed at 5'10" with Kane at 177 lbs and Bedard at 185 lbs. We can assume that they're more likely around 5.8 or 5.9 in height and though Bedard shows an extra 8 lbs we can also assume these aren't necessarily accurate either.
Crosby is listed at 5.11 and 200 lbs so a fair bit beefier and most likely 2" taller.
This year will be telling for Connor along with next year. Hopefully he's put on 10 lbs and is in great shape and raring to go!
Why are we taking away an inch in height from Kane and Bedard but not Crosby?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Bedard is pretty small guys. Met him twice now. He’s still a baby so he’ll fill out I’m sure but he’s got a long way to go

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Met Marty St Louis too. Dude is 5'6 at best.
With legs like beer kegs lol

A LOT of pro hockey players have come through over the years and they're easily the least physically imposing athletes of the major sports. Basketball players are obviously much taller, tend to be lankier but still look strong, football players are huge and look like monsters, and baseball players are generally all big dudes as well. Most of them seem to be 6'2"+ and 220lbs+.

Hockey players look like young guys who go to the gym occasionally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad