Prospect Info: (F) Frank Nazar - 2022 NHL Draft, 13th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Korchinski is a bust who won't ever improve.

Nazar is a mid prospect who might be good enough to be a 3rd line forward. And if he feels he's more than that, he should wait it out in college until he hits free agency.

Moore is all tools, no toolbox. Stalberg 2.0.

Justin Fields over Connor Bedard.

All this from the guy who claims to be a big time Twitch streamer who said he'd post his account on here but backed out because 'the mods wouldn't allow it', despite DHF saying he'd allow it.

What a quality poster.....
Wait, this guy has tits?

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Kid can't even crack Buttons top 30.

Davidson isn't good at evaluating talent. The only thing he's proven so far is turning a once great, Cup winning franchise into the biggest joke in the NHL.
The once great Cup run ended in 2017 when Nashville slapped Chicago around in 4 games getting outscored 13-3. The Hawks were playoff irrelevant the following three years leading up to Davidson taking over the GM role.

Are you dense?

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Davidson isn't good at evaluating talent. The only thing he's proven so far is turning a once great, Cup winning franchise into the biggest joke in the NHL.
What a ludicrous statement. We all know that Davidson inherited a mess that was years in the making by the incompetence of Scotty's son.

Cubs2024wildcard

Hung out with Livvy Dunne. You didnt.
Apr 29, 2015
What a ludicrous statement. We all know that Davidson inherited a mess that was years in the making by the incompetence of Scotty's son.
First, "Scottys son" won three Cups.

Second, Kane, Toews, Debrincat, Jones, and Hagel was far from a "mess".

Any GM can turn a team into a laughing stock. An actual GM wins Cups.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
i don’t even watch the games man. how is it that i know this is dead wrong while you say it unironically? like i get that you are just fishing for replies, but good god man if this is bait it’s unbelievable, and if it’s not then you are unbelievable.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com

Lmao Craig Button: generational talent evaluator

Couldn’t take you seriously before and definitely can’t now

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO

giphy.gif

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
Craig Button- Cup winner.

Drafted Darien Hatcher, Iginla, Morrow, Lehtinen, Langenbrunner, etc.

What's Cory Pronman done, exactly?
i don’t care about who your scout dad is and how many other scout dads he can beat up. i want you to substantiate the claim that a team with 5 players even noteworthy enough to mention, that hasn’t been to a real playoff in half a decade, and has no first round pick is “far from a mess”.

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
First, "Scottys son" won three Cups.

Any GM can turn a team into a laughing stock. An actual GM wins Cups.
Most of the cup core came from other gms

The team was already a laughing stock

Losing 3 separate Saad trades

Trading a 30 goal 70pt player for Ryan Garbutt and Rob f***ing Scuderi

Trading Teravainen and Bickell for Kayumov

Trading Danault and a second 2 years away for Dale Weiss and Thomas Fleushman to 7 combined points in 50 games

The entire Jones trade from outbidding himself and signing him to a massive contract when no other team was in the running. Traded 3 first rounders for him including 12 and 6th overall and Boqvist when the team wasn’t even one great Dman away from contending for a cup

Ruining Kirby Dach and drafting him when it was a reach at 3 as it was. Bowman drafted him because he had size and was seen as an nhl player already

Trading for Rundblad and Regin

It’s hilarious we lost out on Sorokin and Shesterkin from trading for Peter Regin

Signing Anisimov to a giant raise when he was a 30pt player in Columbus

The Seabrook contract

Not trading Seabrook when his value was at his highest after 2015 and was coming off a knee injury

The Panarin trade

Trading Jokiharju for Alex Nylander

Trading Schmaltz for Strome and Perlini

Having Colliton as a head coach

There’s more that others can probably chime in on but almost every move Bowman made aged horribly and he had zero clue on what to do and changed his plans every offseason from 2019-2022.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Craig Button- Cup winner.

Drafted Darien Hatcher, Iginla, Morrow, Lehtinen, Langenbrunner, etc.

What's Cory Pronman done, exactly?

You’re stanning for Craig fking Button?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Such talent evaluating skills! Waive the future Art Ross winner, cup winner, HHOFer, trade the Conn Smythe goalie for a nobody, trade a great 1C for magic beans.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You’re stanning for Craig fking Button?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Such talent evaluating skills! Waive the future Art Ross winner, cup winner, HHOFer, trade the Conn Smythe goalie for a nobody, trade a great 1C for magic beans.

Imagine claiming to be some kind of hockey expert, with a huge streamer platform that follows you for your input, and simultaneously supporting the assclown that is Craig Button. :laugh:

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I remember Button's years in Calgary. I think he lasted 3 seasons.

He was a terrible GM. After he got fired he never got another GM job.

I was surprised when he turned up on TV. I think he started on The Score in Canada. I couldn't take him seriously. I was like "aren't you the guy that waived a Hart winner?"

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
What's funny is that JFields has talked shit about Bedard numerous times, so much so that he changed his username into a dig at Connor, yet his boy Craig Button has Bedard as the third best 1st overall pick to be selected in the last 20 drafts; beating out the likes of Ovi, Kane, Matthews, etc.

So what is it JFields, does Craig Button know his shit or doesn't he?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad