F Ethan Garden - Little Ceasers, U14 AAA (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
having watch him alot last year i was left wanting a bit more, now maybe this was because the hype was so big vs what he actually was. every step up the ladder for smaller shorter guys can be a bit tough, look at abraham and how inconsistant he has been. if he can get 20 points it would be an outstanding year for him.
Hasn't Abraham dealt with injuries plus the Covid pause though? I feel that Garden at age 15 is a tier above Abraham at age 15, could be wrong though

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Hasn't Abraham dealt with injuries plus the Covid pause though? I feel that Garden at age 15 is a tier above Abraham at age 15, could be wrong though
i think its close, abraham was a top 15 pick, im not sure that garden would have been a top 15 pick if he was open about coming to the league. injures are due to his size and strength, its always a concern for players that are a bit shorter.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad