F Ethan Belchetz - Oakville Rangers, SCTA U15 (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
So am I. Continue doubting this super talented kid. He’s going to prove you wrong.
there is no proving him wrong....he never said he would not turn out....he is just saying after 3 games you really can not tell a lot....a lot of talented players are still in NHL camps, a lot of players are getting the rust off them and big thing is, while Belchetz keeps doing well then teams will target him harder....no one is saying he is not going to challenge...a lot of people including myself (with over 20 years scouting experience) know that 3 games do not tell much.

Reactions: wetcoast

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I do.

I can’t wait to bump these posts in 2 years.
You certainly can't wait there is 100% agreement on that point.

I think it’s SILLY to doubt Belchetz.
No one is doubting him as a prospect the pushback is on the skating and Lindros hype train and your need to anoint a certain number of players that you "found first" by looking at elite prospects then patting yourself on the back.

I respectfully suggest some self confidence courses or videos not a hockey forum to boost your ego.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad