F Ethan Belchetz - Oakville Rangers, SCTA U15 (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I was told that was impossible. We knew the 1OA before the 2008 early birthdays were playing junior hockey in NA or Russia.
I know McKenna is good, but to say that before these kids have played a game in the CHL is insane.

I don’t know how you look at Belchetz, who looks like Lindros 2.0 and come to the conclusion he can’t go #1 overall next year.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I know McKenna is good, but to say that before these kids have played a game in the CHL is insane.

I don’t know how you look at Belchetz, who looks like Lindros 2.0 and come to the conclusion he can’t go #1 overall next year.
I like Belchetz but man did he really shoot up the rankings that fast in 3 freaking games?

Corso

Aug 13, 2018
Nice start but way, way to early to start anointing him as the prohibitive favorite for the 26 draft. Let's see where he is at in February or March.

Reactions: FLAMESFAN

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Nice start but way, way to early to start anointing him as the prohibitive favorite for the 26 draft. Let's see where he is at in February or March.
I think his point is that people have already anointed McKenna as the number 1 pick and there would be no one else in the picture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad