F Dominik Železný - Liberec U15/U17, Czecia (draft 2029)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
The Telč club, as I already noted, successfully prepares many talented guys for adult hockey when they are still at the age of 9-12 years. However, the team is not represented in the Junior Extraliga and the Dorost Extraliga, therefore, upon reaching the “teenage” age, young talents need to think about continuing their career in a top team. Železny chose the Liberec team as his new home. And a few days ago he made his debut for her.
In Chomutov, two days ago, the Ondřej Buchtela Memorial, which this year was held among boys born in 2010, ended. Among the few younger players, born in 2011, was Dominik Železny. Only in the first match for the new team, Dominik was not very noticeable - apparently he was still just finding a common language with his new partners. In subsequent games, and especially in the playoffs, the role of leader in the team finally passed to Železny. In the semi-finals, he scored five points, and also showing a confident performance in the final brought the Liberec team a well-deserved overall victory in the tournament. Voted by fans as the best player of the tournament.
Next season we will closely monitor Dominik’s performances in the new team.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Players of the opposing team always have to be more vigilant when Zelezny is on the ice. He has the ability to deftly and effortlessly steal the puck and start a counterattack.
And in today's game, Zelezny check the puck in the opponent's zone, started a countercombination, which he himself finished with a goal. It should be noted that this was the first goal of the young player for the team of 08/09. He distinguished himself at the recently completed representative international tournament, where he was the only player born in 2011 in all teams, moreover, in the team rosters (at least in the Czech ones) I did not see a single player born in 2010.
It is noteworthy that in this game he went out on the ice in a line with Filip Kinter, a pretty decent (since there is an individual topic about him on the forum) player born in 2008 and was more noticeable than him.

Reactions: Goodman68

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Well, in games for U15, where he is still a year younger than his teammates, Zelezny surpasses them unconditionally. And in today's pre-season game against a strong opponent (Sparta), it was Zelezny who was the main star of the match: hat trick, assist, complete dominance on the ice.
image.gif

I assume that he will play some games in the regular season for U15, but some (and I hope a large part) for U17, despite the fact that there will be guys there who are three years older.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
It is becoming clear that Zelezny can show excellent results not only against average teams. Today is another preseason game against a strong team (Trinec) and as a result - Zelezny has 7 (!) points (6+1).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad