F Dominik Železný - Liberec U15/U17, Czecia (draft 2029)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
In the Czech Republic regular championship, Železný constantly plays with guys two years older and is the leader in scoring (by a huge margin) in the group. In particular, recently at one intra-Czech tournament he played in the same team with Kachlir and, perhaps, attracted more attention with his activity.
...The Czechs have looked great this season at the WSI tournaments. And at all ages.
09th year, led by Kachlir won the tournament. 10th year also won. However, like the 12th.
The 11th year, although he did not become a champion, he won the preliminary stage without a single defeat. No luck in the playoffs - lost in overtime.
But the representative of the Czech Republic still received a gold medal. In the Slovakian team that won the tournament, Czech Dominik Železný was a prominent figure ( gif, gif ).

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Is he Slovak or Czech? I am confused because EP says his nationality is Slovak but you called him "Czech Dominik Železný"

In the gif he plays for a team Slovakia

Edit: ICE DRAGONS website says he started playing hockey when he was 4 years old in Czechia, Znojmo.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Is he Slovak or Czech? I am confused because EP says his nationality is Slovak but you called him "Czech Dominik Železný"

In the gif he plays for a team Slovakia

Edit: ICE DRAGONS website says he started playing hockey when he was 4 years old in Czechia, Znojmo.
Sometimes it happens that the Slovaks play for the Czech Knights, and the Czechs for the Slovakia Selects. In particular, going to the upcoming draft Samuel Sisik at a young age played for the Czechs, and Eduard Sale for the Slovaks.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So whats the deal with this Kid? He has over 3000 followers on instagram already lol ...

Just saw some vids of him and he looks really good, but then he Is only 12 and a lot can happen till the draft.

Just to confirm, He Is a 100% czech right? Not slovak lol

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
So whats the deal with this Kid? He has over 3000 followers on instagram already lol ...

Just saw some vids of him and he looks really good, but then he Is only 12 and a lot can happen till the draft.

Just to confirm, He Is a 100% czech right? Not slovak lol
Sometimes we should admit that 12yo kids know how to use social media better than you and I do.

Reactions: Chuck Downie

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Can anyone explain to me more about the leagues he plays in? I saw that his numbers were so high that they were almost absurd. But how do these leagues he plays in work and how does he compare to other high caliber Czech players at the same age as him?

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Can anyone explain to me more about the leagues he plays in? I saw that his numbers were so high that they were almost absurd. But how do these leagues he plays in work and how does he compare to other high caliber Czech players at the same age as him?
Not sure, but having 175 goals, 187 assists in 44 games at any level is insane.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
The city of Telč has a very serious hockey school. Many other promising players who are also worth paying attention to have played or are playing for the Knights from Telč. In particular, the Slovaks Selič (27) and Taliga (27), as well as the younger and no less promising Czechs Jan Jindra (30), Matyáš Roček (31), Jan Kotlář (31), Jan Abramovič (32). Dominik Železný's younger brother Patrik Železný also plays for this club - and people are already talking about him, although he is very young.
The secret to such small-town hockey popularity? Just the well-known HTA franchise, from which, in particular, Nečas, Kaut and Zadina emerged, are now based in this city.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
The city of Telč has a very serious hockey school. Many other promising players who are also worth paying attention to have played or are playing for the Knights from Telč. In particular, the Slovaks Selič (27) and Taliga (27), as well as the younger and no less promising Czechs Jan Jindra (30), Matyáš Roček (31), Jan Kotlář (31), Jan Abramovič (32). Dominik Železný's younger brother Patrik Železný also plays for this club - and people are already talking about him, although he is very young.
The secret to such small-town hockey popularity? Just the well-known HTA franchise, from which, in particular, Nečas, Kaut and Zadina emerged, are now based in this city.
Teal'c? ;):cool:

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020

I am aware that it is a very serious hockey school. I would like to know what kind of competition they face. Is it the Czech U14 championship?
How it works?

czech

Feb 23, 2009
I am aware that it is a very serious hockey school. I would like to know what kind of competition they face. Is it the Czech U14 championship?
How it works?
Today a Swedish (!) player made his debut on the Telc ’12 team. And not some ordinary guy, but quite a promising one: Vanja Kukolj (for comparison: at the recently completed Sweden Select Trophy tournament, Kukolj was able to statistically get ahead of Aston Salts himself, whom I consider to be the best Swede of the 12th year). By the way, homegrown Jindra and Roček looked more active in today's game than the Swedish rookie, which speaks about the level of players in the team.
As for the level of competition in the league... Like in Sweden, in the Czech Republic young hockey players play on a territorial basis. There are about 20 regions in Sweden (Stockholm, Göteborg, Skåne, etc.), in the Czech Republic - 14 (Praha, Karlovarský, Středočeský, etc.). The 11th year team plays in the Vysočina region, which has such strong teams as Havlíčkův Brod, Dukla Jihlava, Žďár n. Sázavou (homeland of Nečas and Kaut) and some weaker teams. The 10th year team (this season Železný plays for it) is distributed to a stronger region (Jihočeský (teams Motor České Budějovice, Písek, Tábor, Jindřichův Hradec (Pytlik’s homeland))). Therefore, the player’s performance has become a little more modest, but he still leads by a margin in the list of scorers, being a year younger than most of the others. In the second half of the season, a redistribution takes place: the best teams of some subgroups are united into the so-called Nadstavba. This also affected the Telč team. In particular, today the team suffered a rare defeat from a strong Kometa, and Železný scored only one goal (other players dominated on the ice today, in particular, one of the best Czechs of the 10th year, Lačňák, scored 4 goals).

Last edited:

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Today a Swedish (!) player made his debut on the Telc ’12 team. And not some ordinary guy, but quite a promising one: Vanja Kukolj (for comparison: at the recently completed Sweden Select Trophy tournament, Kukolj was able to statistically get ahead of Aston Salts himself, whom I consider to be the best Swede of the 12th year). By the way, homegrown Jindra and Roček looked more active in today's game than the Swedish rookie, which speaks about the level of players in the team.
As for the level of competition in the league... Like in Sweden, in the Czech Republic young hockey players play on a territorial basis. There are about 20 regions in Sweden (Stockholm, Göteborg, Skåne, etc.), in the Czech Republic - 14 (Praha, Karlovarský, Středočeský, etc.). The 11th year team plays in the Vysočina region, which has such strong teams as Havlíčkův Brod, Dukla Jihlava, Žďár n. Sázavou (homeland of Nečas and Kaut) and some weaker teams. The 10th year team (this season Železný plays for it) is distributed to a stronger region (Jihočeský (teams Motor České Budějovice, Písek, Tábor, Jindřichův Hradec (Pytlik’s homeland))). Therefore, the player’s performance has become a little more modest, but he still leads by a margin in the list of scorers, being a year younger than most of the others. In the second half of the season, a redistribution takes place: the best teams of some subgroups are united into the so-called Nadstavba. This also affected the Telč team. In particular, today the team suffered a rare defeat from a strong Kometa, and Železný scored only one goal (other players dominated on the ice today, in particular, one of the best Czechs of the 10th year, Lačňák, scored 4 goals).

I understood a little better how it works. It was more or less as I imagined. Thanks!
How do I view competition statistics? Can you send me a link?

czech

Feb 23, 2009
I understood a little better how it works. It was more or less as I imagined. Thanks!
How do I view competition statistics? Can you send me a link?
In the "Soutěž" field, select Liga starších žáků "A" (this is the 10th year). Liga starších žáků "B" - this will be, respectively, the 11th year, "C" - 12 yob, "D" - 13. Železný plays for the guys born in the 10th year (one year older).
Also at the top, in the “Další kraje” field, you can change the region and select another one. For example, you can select the “Vysočina” region (topmost) there, then click the “SOUTĚŽE” link at the top - the “STATISTIKY HRÁČŮ” option will appear. Click there. And then in the “Soutěž” column, select, for example, “Liga mladších žáků “B””. There you will see two more significant names: Jan Abramovič - he leads the entire group, being one of the few who were born in the 14th year. And def Jan Kotlář - he is a little lower on the list, but he has played only a few games, but has already scored a lot of points - I have seen him several times and I hope that over time he will become a franchise player for the Czech team.

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
In the "Soutěž" field, select Liga starších žáků "A" (this is the 10th year). Liga starších žáků "B" - this will be, respectively, the 11th year, "C" - 12 yob, "D" - 13. Železný plays for the guys born in the 10th year (one year older).
Also at the top, in the “Další kraje” field, you can change the region and select another one. For example, you can select the “Vysočina” region (topmost) there, then click the “SOUTĚŽE” link at the top - the “STATISTIKY HRÁČŮ” option will appear. Click there. And then in the “Soutěž” column, select, for example, “Liga mladších žáků “B””. There you will see two more significant names: Jan Abramovič - he leads the entire group, being one of the few who were born in the 14th year. And def Jan Kotlář - he is a little lower on the list, but he has played only a few games, but has already scored a lot of points - I have seen him several times and I hope that over time he will become a franchise player for the Czech team.

While the stats aren't as surreal as last year, they are still very high and he looks very good for this level. Why don't they put him to play in the u15? I think he would play there and still be good. Maybe it would be better for his development to play with bigger, stronger and faster kids

Reactions: czech

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Now, in the second half of the season, the Telc team plays in the so-called “Nadstavba”, where, as I already noted, there are quite strong teams and, accordingly, it is more difficult to score points. In particular, the rivals are such well-known teams as Motor České Budějovice, Kometa Brno, Dukla Jihlava, Havlíčkův Brod. And yet Železný manages to show fantastic performance. For example, in today's game he scored 9 points, and in the game of the previous round he scored 7 points.

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Now, in the second half of the season, the Telc team plays in the so-called “Nadstavba”, where, as I already noted, there are quite strong teams and, accordingly, it is more difficult to score points. In particular, the rivals are such well-known teams as Motor České Budějovice, Kometa Brno, Dukla Jihlava, Havlíčkův Brod. And yet Železný manages to show fantastic performance. For example, in today's game he scored 9 points, and in the game of the previous round he scored 7 points.

How do I see the statistics?

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
All statistics of all levels (from 5th "třída" to Extraliga (+ international matches and NHL)) at hokej (Onlajny.com)

I could not find.
Zelezny is 18+34 in 15 games. I actually managed to find it on another site. But I didn't find the complete statistics to compare him to other players

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad