F David Huk - Linköping-U18, Sweden (Draft-2027)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
He started out in the 'Smíchov 1913' team. At that time, he had amazing chemistry with defenseman Kamas, who is also now progressing by leaps and bounds. Then their paths diverged: Kamas played in Kladno, then in Plzen. Huk moved to Slavia Prague. In the new season, he has shown excellent play in the Swedish team Linkoping-U18, being two "draft" years younger than most of his teammates. He was also noticeable in many tournaments, playing for the Czech Republic-08 team. In that team, four players immediately impressed with their skill and, importantly, size: Katolicky, Novak, Belohorsky and Huk. EliteProspects lists Huk's height as slightly shorter than the others - 6'1", but since I've been watching the player for a long time (over 5 years), I'd guess that he's probably an inch taller. And since he won't be drafted for another two years, he'll certainly grow a bit more. It's also important that Huk is a right-handed center forward.
Goal from Huk's last game, where he scored 4 points in one period. 13 points in the last 4 games!
Nominated for the Czech Republic team for the World Hockey Challenge tournament starting in a week.
There really should be 20+ Czech players selected in the 2027 draft. Considering that Taliga is now Czech. And there are many more that haven't been told about: for example, in the same Swedish U18-league there are two more players who are worthy of opening a separate topic, because they show excellent statistics for players born in 2009 (let me remind you that the U18 league is a league for players born in 2007, less often in 2008): Andrle and Rejthar, but I won't say anything about them for now - I haven't seen them play in the new season yet.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad