GDT: Extremely meaningful preseason game vs Nashville

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
If the Canes envision FUS as a potential center, it's probably wise to place all three of our big prospects in the AHL and have them develop on one line together for a full year. Ryan Suzuki has played in such a way that I could see him giving an offensive boost to our bottom-6. Maybe he's the guy that ends up making the team.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
If the Canes envision FUS as a potential center, it's probably wise to place all three of our big prospects in the AHL and have them develop on one line together for a full year. Ryan Suzuki has played in such a way that I could see him giving an offensive boost to our bottom-6. Maybe he's the guy that ends up making the team.
If they don’t envision him as a center we don’t have any centers in the system that are above 4C ceiling.

I don’t see having them on the same line at the nhl level with no nhl experience. Its not the RBA way or a smart way in general

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad