Post-Game Talk: [EX3] Canucks lose to Kraken | 1-3 (Garland)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you hate our road sweaters?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Looks like another night of Brendan Batchelor and the the revolving color man from Sportsnet 650. Sigh!

Hopefully the game highlights show up somewhere on YouTube.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
At least streams are easy to find these days. I remember being so bummed when I would find out games were on PPV's. The only way to tune in would be through my radio that had a busted antanna.
canuckstvpage312.jpg

the-simpsons-sleepy.gif

Yeah I worked nine 16 hours shifts in a month and half. 0700-2300. That was fun.
:laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
At least streams are easy to find these days. I remember being so bummed when I would find out games were on PPV's. The only way to tune in would be through my radio that had a busted antanna.
canuckstvpage312.jpg

the-simpsons-sleepy.gif

Oh, Canucks PPV. Those games were almost always a guranteed loss - and there I was like a sucker buying them anyway. :laugh:

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
7 defenders listed for some reason (12 forwards, so not running 11F/7D).

Surprised how many guys are doing B2B given there are a bunch of players who haven't played yet.

They listed 7 defenders on the roster for last nights game as well. I think they just list them and bring them to take warm up and make sure they have an extra player in case of injury.

Reactions: Vector and MS

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
7 defenders listed for some reason (12 forwards, so not running 11F/7D).

Surprised how many guys are doing B2B given there are a bunch of players who haven't played yet.

Did the same thing yesterday with Rathbone as the 7th.

Reactions: MS

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
They listed 7 defenders on the roster for last nights game as well. I think they just list them and bring them to take warm up and make sure they have an extra player in case of injury.
It’s weird they have a roster limit for preseason… just let them play like 5 lines 4 parings or whatever. It’s not like it matters

Reactions: Indiana

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
My guess at tonight’s lines.

PDG-Miller-Boeser
Beauvillier-Suter-Garland
Joshua-Dries-Podkolzin
Bains-Sasson-Karlsson

Cole-Hronek
Hirose-Juulsen
Brisebois/Wolanin-Irwin

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
I am lucky that we have a kid you can toss in her bed at 7:00 and she's out cold by 7:02.

The newborn is some sort of bat and will be awake for the entire game and then most of the night, which is less ideal.
I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!

There ARE advantages to being so old that it is my children putting their children to bed at game time. Being a grandparent brings all of the joy and little loss of freedom.:)

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I don’t have kids, but I have a tamagotchi that takes away a lot of my spare time. So I know the sacrifice.
You think that's something? I have a cactus I have to water upwards of once a month.

It's a lot of responsibility and sometimes I feel like I'm not measuring up. But I guess that's the plight of all of us parents.

re: poll

our jerseys suck

the orca is shit

the old jerseys were shit too

we have an orca whale corporate logo but our name is a slang term for a canadian

we have different colors in our jersey history

the flying skate is literal garbage but the colourways are great.

View attachment 747056

these are the best jerseys in our franchise's history but the stick in the rink is such a boring f***ing logo

there is no obvious solution. everything is bad.
Could not disagree more on the flying skate.

I will rejoice when we make the flying skate our primary again. And I think there's a decent chance we will.

Reactions: Indiana and Bgav

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Oh, Canucks PPV. Those games were almost always a guranteed loss - and there I was like a sucker buying them anyway. :laugh:

You get those 'Canucks preferred restaurants' segments, contests, etc.
One time I saw Todd Bertuzzi read a sheet of paper in front of a camera about Canucks For Kids, he was having such a hard time reading the hand writing like WTF is this guy saying :laugh:

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
You get those 'Canucks preferred restaurants' segments, contests, etc.
One time I saw Todd Bertuzzi read a sheet of paper in front of a camera about Canucks For Kids, he was having such a hard time reading the hand writing like WTF is this guy saying :laugh:
Wild guess—the handwriting wasn't the source of the problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad