Former Bruins EX Bruins Discussion Thread Part II All Talk Here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
I’m not sure how healthy he is. He got banged up and missed a game due to injury and hasn’t made it back into the lineup

Islanders' Johnny Boychuk: Healthy scratch Tuesday
by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com
(3/19/19) Boychuk will once again be a healthy scratch Tuesday versus the Bruins, Andrew Gross of Newsday reports.
Tuesday will mark the third straight game that Boychuk has watched a game from the press box. Boychuk has recovered from his shoulder injury but was playing poorly prior, and right now coach Barry Trotz seems to prefer having Thomas Hickey in the lineup instead. Boychuk will next get a chance to play Thursday in Montreal.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Islanders' Johnny Boychuk: Healthy scratch Tuesday
by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com
(3/19/19) Boychuk will once again be a healthy scratch Tuesday versus the Bruins, Andrew Gross of Newsday reports.
Tuesday will mark the third straight game that Boychuk has watched a game from the press box. Boychuk has recovered from his shoulder injury but was playing poorly prior, and right now coach Barry Trotz seems to prefer having Thomas Hickey in the lineup instead. Boychuk will next get a chance to play Thursday in Montreal.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Interesting. Didn’t think he had fallen off that much.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
They got Carlo with one of the Boychuk picks I thought

You're probably right. That's why I said I was being obtuse and said 2 second rounders without saying they were the.ones from the islanders. Too many moving parts in the 2015 second round for the Bruins for me to figure it out.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
100%. Don't believe RD will ever be more than a one dimensional, offense only player. Which is fine, but to me anyway, not on the Bruins. Blake Wheeler is a very good player and has blossomed with the Jets. The acquisition of Rich Peverley helped the B's win the Cup.

No harm, no foul.

I wish Donato all the best but I just don't see the need to dwell on losing him. I feel like Boston had more losing efforts with him in the lineup. Far too early to tell, but he does strike me as a guy that will be strong in the offensive zone but will burn his own team defensively. He seems to be doing well in Minnesota and good for him, but they aren't winning many games either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad