euro size em

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T

Jun 13, 2004
I don't know if many people would go for that? But I'll say this, ever since watching Canada win the gold a couple years ago I have thought about that as well. That was just GREAT HOCKEY!!!.. All the nice plays and smooth passing it was awsome!

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
Most of the rinks are new so it would not happen unless they find a way to make it happen and not lose seats and revenu from those seats.

But I realy like the larger ice. With more room guys like Gaborik and other speedy guys could use their speed to make something happen.

thrash27

Sep 14, 2004
It would love to see the NHL have euro rinks. I won’t happen though. It would cost too much. And if they decide to do it, all the rinks have to be euro size. Not some American and then some euro sized rinks.

hockeystud938

Feb 21, 2005
i like the nhl sized rinks better because the game seems to move alot faster and is much more fun to play on and to watch. But i don't dislike the olympic size rinks you jsut have to be in a lot better shape and take shorter shifts cause you get tired really fast.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Olympic size rinks would also make it more difficult to play the trap. That alone should be a good enough reason.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
hockeystud938 said:
i like the nhl sized rinks better because the game seems to move alot faster and is much more fun to play on and to watch. But i don't dislike the olympic size rinks you jsut have to be in a lot better shape and take shorter shifts cause you get tired really fast.

what the hell are you talking about?? on Euro rinks the game moves much faster as there is more room to skate and nicer passes and less hitting. The only funner thing about the NHL rinks is more hitting in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad