Established keeper league looking for 2 new managers!

FedorovRed91

Dec 7, 2017
Looking for managers for 2 teams in a yahoo keeper league. 24 player roster and keep 22 each year. 2 round draft to fill back to 24. I have attached settings and the teams rosters. We had to replace the managers for these teams last year as well. Unfortunately they did not work out.. looking for dedicated managers. PM with any questions. Thanks.

We'll call them O'Reilly team 1, and Lindholm team 2.

Attachments

• 1000001385.png
    1000001385.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1000001387.png
    1000001387.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1000001389.png
    1000001389.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 1

Deas

Feb 3, 2017
Looking for managers for 2 teams in a yahoo keeper league. 24 player roster and keep 22 each year. 2 round draft to fill back to 24. I have attached settings and the teams rosters. We had to replace the managers for these teams last year as well. Unfortunately they did not work out.. looking for dedicated managers. PM with any questions. Thanks.

We'll call them O'Reilly team 1, and Lindholm team 2.
I'm very interested. "Only" have one team now and love having two but the other league I was in shut down.

Couple of questions

- How many teams in league?
- Any restrictions on NA-adds for rebuild?

Depending on numbers of teams in league both those teams look like rebuild-projects which I love. I would not tank as in inactiveness - I'd be borderline obsessively active with scouting and doing the best long term moves - but I would not compete this season as I'd be doing long term moves. With that said I'm not the type who piles every far fetched prospect, ignores category width and gives up after 12 months when 70% of the prospects doesn't pan out.

FedorovRed91

Dec 7, 2017
I'm very interested. "Only" have one team now and love having two but the other league I was in shut down.

Couple of questions

- How many teams in league?
- Any restrictions on NA-adds for rebuild?

Depending on numbers of teams in league both those teams look like rebuild-projects which I love. I would not tank as in inactiveness - I'd be borderline obsessively active with scouting and doing the best long term moves - but I would not compete this season as I'd be doing long term moves. With that said I'm not the type who piles every far fetched prospect, ignores category width and gives up after 12 months when 70% of the prospects doesn't pan out.
That's awesome. That's understandable. I also took over a team in this league 6 years ago that was a rebuild as well. I was also excited for a chance to rebuild a worn down team. I did the same really and half my bench were NA at one point, or rookies that had little immediate impact. The only expectation would be to set your daily lineups and just be generally active. Which it sounds like there should be no problem with. 👍

It is a 12 team leaugue. Which team would you prefer?

Deas

Feb 3, 2017
That's awesome. That's understandable. I also took over a team in this league 6 years ago that was a rebuild as well. I was also excited for a chance to rebuild a worn down team. I did the same really and half my bench were NA at one point, or rookies that had little immediate impact. The only expectation would be to set your daily lineups and just be generally active. Which it sounds like there should be no problem with. 👍

It is a 12 team leaugue. Which team would you prefer?
Awesome. We think exactly alike and it’s we do in my other league.

General inactivity and team strength just fading- not ok

Temporarily sucking but due to long term improvement and with active GM - ok

I’d love the Sergachev/Svechnikov/Johnston team. Pretty high on those three.

Awesome. We think exactly alike and it’s we do in my other league.

General inactivity and team strength just fading- not ok

Temporarily sucking but due to long term improvement and with active GM - ok

I’d love the Sergachev/Svechnikov/Johnston team. Pretty high on those three.
Can’t see all skater scoring cats but with all I do see I assume blocks is also included?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad