ESPY: Nikki Glaser BURNS Edmonton Oilers

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
She had a couple good jokes at the Brady Roast (I liked the Gronk one about crypto), but that was the definition of weak.

And whoever thinks Evander Kane’s reaction is anything more than “who is this?” is delusional. There was nothing reaction worthy about her failed joke.

Reactions: luiginb

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
It's pretty clear she only called it "ice hockey" to set up that Florida doesn't even have ice. It's not a good joke, but then again if you're watching awards shows you don't deserve good jokes.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
She is one of the funniest people in the world.
Her performance at the Tom Brady Roast was one for the ages.

She did have a good set at the TB roast, but man, if you’re calling her “one of the funniest people in the world” or saying her TB roast performance was “one for the ages” then you need to get more comedy in your life. There are so many better comedians out there. She got a bump from that roast, but the other times I’ve seen her it been pretty mediocre.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
She's horribly unfunny and very cringey.

I remember when I used to listen to the Stern show and they forced her on to us like she was some amazing comedian. But when they had Amy Schumer on as a repeat guest and as the show became worse and worse, I knew their comedy judgement was shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad