Player Discussion Erik Brännström |5'10, 181lbs | Left Handed Defenceman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Outside my own age group, of course, I think your statement regarding observation of holes in the ground applies to all other age groups. :)

True, but people in that age bracket are still kids. And have a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Had 4 pts in 4 games for Bsens and scored his first pro goal of the year. Hopefully he plays with some more confidence offensively.

Reactions: DJB

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
We're handling this kid in bizarre fashion. Unless Mann flat out told Dorion he's too good for the Ahl I guess.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I think Zaitsev's out tonight, calling up Brannstrom seems like a last resort type thing.

Call someone else up as a last resort. Brannstrom should be tearing up the AHL this year as his focus, he's not NHL ready.

Reactions: DJB

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Not sure exactly if Brannstrom was able to take a big dump or something but he's done a complete 180 in his play.

Playing with confidence, skating hard and jumping into the play. I've been tough on him but I'll admit he's been good these two games in Florida

Honestly I feel like it has more to do with the fact that they've finally started to play him on the right side where he's much much more comfortable.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
My kid was asking “Whoa, what’s up with Brannstrom? He looks amazing!”

I guess the AHL wake up call worked?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Not sure exactly if Brannstrom was able to take a big dump or something but he's done a complete 180 in his play.

Playing with confidence, skating hard and jumping into the play. I've been tough on him but I'll admit he's been good these two games in Florida

Nobody wants to live in Belleville.

Reactions: Silencio and DJB

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
This is how I thought he'd look from day one- and it's fun to watch. I hope he continues this play.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Honestly I feel like it has more to do with the fact that they've finally started to play him on the right side where he's much much more comfortable.
And in a more prominent role getting regular reps with regular rhythm. He has always played in the top 4 on any team he has been on this probably feels more natural. The right side is extremely weak this is good news.

But truly agree he looks way more comfortable. What a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad