PTO: Eric Staal signs PTO with the Iowa Wild in preparation for the Olympics

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Oh cool, he can beat up on some terrible talent in the Olympics. Should help his ego I guess?

He's literally won at every level, already has an Olympic Gold, and a career that 99% of players can only dream of. He has nothing left to prove, but apparently you can't accept that the reason he's going is because he still enjoys competing and playing hockey at a high level?

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Didn't realise he was out of the NHL but good for him to presumably get to go to the Olympics

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
He scored 5 points in 6 games when he did play in a best on best Olympics FWIW.

I always forget he was on Montreal last season. Thought he hadn't played since 2020.
I try to forget he was on Montreal last season, would still have KK if we hadn’t picked up that geriatric old fart

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
He is still just a couple seasons removed from 19 G 47 pts in 66 games with the Wild.

Not sure how Buffalo and Montreal were using him, but probably just like NYR in 15-16, the first time he was declared washed-up. Play him bottom 6 and that's what you get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad