GWT: EPL - Matchweek 9

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If Arsenal goes into the game without their best forward, midfielder and defender Liverpool have no excuse not to come away with 3 points.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If Arsenal goes into the game without their best forward, midfielder and defender Liverpool have no excuse not to come away with 3 points.
It would certainly help but still need to beat a parked bus. And our one of our best bus breakers is out too. And we will probably have to start Darwin. I’m just saying I would not be shocked if this looked like Arsenal vs City which I don’t think is an unreasonable assumption. But that’s why they play the games right

It would be nice to have 4 healthy and eligible defenders.
I’m going to be nice because I might have to ask you for a favor later this week

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not sure how we went from “I think this will be a draw” to dropping victim slurs but here we are. And it’s only Tuesday

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
It wasn’t

Torres leaves January 2011. In that transfer window, Liverpool bought both Suarez and Carroll. Carroll leaves Liverpool in 2013 (after going on loan the previous season), a year prior to Suarez

Suarez’s replacement was Balotelli, equally hilarious
That summer was a farce. A struggle between Rodgers vs LFC transfer committee and poor replacement planning

Apparently, LFC main player to replace was Diego Costa. They targeted him for 2 years but he decided to join Chelsea instead. Then LFC tried to get as plan B Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona but he decided to join Arsenal. Then Rodgers asked for Benteke as plan C but Aston Villa refused to sell him at any cost. So LFC as band aid and last resort went for Balotelli because why not?... :laugh:

People forget how undesirable it was to join them prior to Klopp joining. (Still a struggle with some example like Caicedo, Lavia and Zubimendu but even then it's not as it used to be)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad