GWT: EPL - Matchweek 7

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The ending to this Frankfurt-Bayern match has been too crazy, but thanks guys. I'll try to see if I can find clips of any touches Brajan got in his debut.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
God what a shitshow. Players just seemed to completely switch off in the second half.

Romero and Van de Ven both with their worst games in a long while.

Udogie has been our weakest link in the starting XI this season.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I think the best way to describe Spurs under Ange is naive.

If you simply turn the game on without the scoreboard or crowd noise, it's virtually impossible to tell if they're ahead or trailing based on the way they defend. There's slight hints here and there with the intensity, but the system itself has basically no difference.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
What’s spurs record since the second half of the season? It seems like they went of the rails since their hot start last season?

Only PL games. This was after the Arsenal game. They've won five in a row (two PL games) since.

I think they're looking better now than they did during that end to last season. And they were cooking Brighton in the first half. But whatever happened during the second half I can't explain. The players just switched off, especially the defenders, and Ange refused to make changes early enough.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What’s spurs record since the second half of the season? It seems like they went of the rails since their hot start last season?
Teams got a look at them and adjusted. They haven’t. If you shut down their team speed, they (still) have no answers

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The ending to this Frankfurt-Bayern match has been too crazy, but thanks guys. I'll try to see if I can find clips of any touches Brajan got in his debut.
Don't! He was absolutely awful. Lost every ball he touched and made terrible choices.
Pressure probably.

I'm delighted to see Rutter doing this well. MOTM performance.
I've been a fan since his teenage year and it's nice to see him blossom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad