GWT: EPL - Matchweek 7 (ft. MW 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So you're saying Onana should have saved that? GTFOH. The team in front of him has been dreadful and criminally sloppy in the defending third.
I’m saying that this entire team is f***ing shit and the foul shouldn’t have happened in the first place. There are literally 4 players that belong in this side,

Did you even see the goal? :laugh: That was a another one in a long line of players who rarely score, just scoring a highlight reel goal against United. A volley into the top right scorer. No one's saving that one.
It’s astounding that you find a way to rationalize everything United do wrong.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’m saying that this entire team is f***ing shit and the foul shouldn’t have happened in the first place. There are literally 4 players that belong in this side,

It’s astounding that you find a way to rationalize everything United do wrong.
It was fluke goal. Simple as that. Trying to paint a some big picture of it, is just reaching and showing your attitude towards other posters.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It was fluke goal. Simple as that. Trying to paint a some big picture of it, is just reaching and showing your attitude towards other posters.
Manchester United is losing 1-0 to Crystal f***ing Palace and currently sit in 10th. With how often they concede stupid goals, it’s not a fluke anymore. It’s that they are garbage at defending.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Just admit that you didn't see the goal...
Yep that’s what it is. It has nothing to do with your United tinted glasses. I’m also a United fan bud. I absolutely did see the goal. Yep it was a great goal from Andersen. It’s yet another shitty job defending in the box by United. It’s yet another game where United have looked the same as they did under LvG. Possession for the sake of possession. Doing absolutely nothing with it. They have lost 3 of their first 6 due to having absolutely no rhythm within the team. This team looks like 11 guys they just picked up off the side of the road.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
got to say i really do enjoy when united is bad lol.. there fanbase has lost some of there entitlement since fergie retired atleast

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yep that’s what it is. It has nothing to do with your United tinted glasses. I’m also a United fan bud. I absolutely did see the goal. Yep it was a great goal from Andersen. It’s yet another shitty job defending in the box by United. It’s yet another game where United have looked the same as they did under LvG. Possession for the sake of possession. Doing absolutely nothing with it. They have lost 3 of their first 6 due to having absolutely no rhythm within the team. This team looks like 11 guys they just picked up off the side of the road.
I mean did you see the injury list I posted earlier? Only one of regular starting backs is healthy, Amrabat is playing LB and not as well as on Tuesday, Pellistri doesn't look like he's ready for this level yet and really no one better on the bench as an option. It's no wonder that defense is struggling.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I mean did you see the injury list I posted earlier? Only one of regular starting backs is healthy, Amrabat is playing LB and not as well as on Tuesday, Pellistri doesn't look like he's ready for this level yet and really no one better on the bench as an option. It's no wonder that defense is struggling.
There is literally 3 players missing from their best 11. Yep Lisandro is a huge loss. Lindelof was determined to not be a huge step down. Shaw is a loss but it’s not like he’s some defensive stalwart. As for Pellistri, I don’t want to hear it. Ten Hag can go back to his diamond in the midfield or switch to a back 3 to switch it up. He also could have not exiled Sancho. Or not had his only legit RW option be a criminal. There is literally no excuse to be losing to this Crystal Palace team.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
no brendon johnson gonna hurt I Think would of rathered his speed vs liverpool them clumsy richarilson but hopfully he does something to prove me wrong today

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Someone at United needs to get shitcanned after this game. Maguire and VDB as last minute subs.

Oy vey.

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad