GWT: EPL - Matchweek 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Does that include pen goals though? Palmer feasts on those, not to take away from how productive he's been.

More like the Spurs had nobody else, so Kane was responsible for everything and was allowed to drift all over the field.
Oh boy, some serious grasping at straws going on here.

It does include penalties. If you remove penalties he drops from second all the way down to... third.

10 penalties takes him from 43 to 33, which is still higher than Haaland (31, 8 penalties) and Mbappe (28, 9 penalties) if you removed penalties from both. The only person on that list who passes him if you only look at non-penalty contributions is Ollie Watkins.

And the Kane thing has already been addressed, obviously, but boy you really outdo yourself sometimes.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Talk about taking anything to dig at Spurs. This is after Kane went to Bayern...
Brethren, I was calling for Kane to win the Ball-d'Or years ago. He's a fantastic player, but I am not surprised he's in first considering how many games he played for you lot and how much responsibility he is given. My argument is that the Spurs required Kane to be at his peak to get them places while staying relevant much more than City relied on Haaland to win the title the last two seasons (even though Haaland is probably a top 5 player in the world those years).

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Brethren, I was calling for Kane to win the Ball-d'Or years ago. He's a fantastic player, but I am not surprised he's in first considering how many games he played for you lot and how much responsibility he is given. My argument is that the Spurs required Kane to be at his peak to get them places while staying relevant much more than City relied on Haaland to win the title the last two seasons (even though Haaland is probably a top 5 player in the world those years).
But the graphic you're referencing has literally nothing to do with Kane at Spurs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad