GWT: EPL - Matchweek 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Van Hecke essentially plays as defensive midfielder when BHA has possession, and manages to blunt a lot of counter attacks and create counter attacking opportunities for BHA. They are missing that role today and it's leaving huge space.
For sure. Baleba also just doesn't provide the cover needed.

Justin, I'm sorry for forgetting who you were. Chill man.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
For sure. Baleba also just doesn't provide the cover needed.

Justin, I'm sorry for forgetting who you were. Chill man.
94zeky.jpg

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Completely undeserved, but when people ask why Arsenal aren't the favorites to win the game look at this game, they need 100% luck to beat a terrible Leicester team at home.

No chance these frauds are winning the league over City.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Completely undeserved, but when people ask why Arsenal aren't the favorites to win the game look at this game, they need 100% luck to beat a terrible Leicester team at home.

No chance these frauds are winning the league over City.

Lol they have completely destroyed Leicester today. Incredible it was a game after all.

IMG_0017.png

• Haha
Reactions: MM917

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
So last week Arsenal see red when maybe they shouldn't have and then they allow a stoppage time equalizer.

This week, they get a little fortunate with Calafiori not seeing a second yellow and then score a 90th minute winner.

I take option 2 every time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad