GWT: EPL - Matchweek 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
If Michael Oliver is ever allowed to ref another Arsenal vs Man City game, then it’ll just be blatant trolling by PGMOL. Last year he refused to give Kovacic a second yellow for a foul that VAR ended up reviewing for a potential red card, because he thought sending him off would ruin the game. Then today he sends off Trossard for kicking the ball away a second after the whistle, letting City have the entire second half up a man. And he gave that second yellow for basically the last kick of the first half, which already should have been blown dead. What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: HeHateMeFrisbee

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Not sure how I feel about City.
1: I want them, well, not the players, but the people who did the cheating to be tried. Then again, cheating in sports in some form or fashion is ubiquitous. So... the players having to pay for the crimes of others is weird. Why are the people in charge of finances not kicked out or fined or banished from the game/sport/business.
2: I lost my train of thought. Oh... well, making the hearing private reeks of corruption and makes no sense. I mean... are we honestly not going to find out how they clear 115 charges? Ten weeks for what, two charges a day reviewed?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If Michael Oliver is ever allowed to ref another Arsenal vs Man City game, then it’ll just be blatant trolling by PGMOL. Last year he refused to give Kovacic a second yellow for a foul that VAR ended up reviewing for a potential red card, because he thought sending him off would ruin the game. Then today he sends off Trossard for kicking the ball away a second after the whistle, letting City have the entire second half up a man. And he gave that second yellow for basically the last kick of the first half, which already should have been blown dead. What a joke.
Anthony Taylor is still allowed to referee Chelsea games despite his horrific record with them, so why do you expect this will be any different?

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I'm proud of Arsenal and I'm not even a Chelsea fan I grew up hating Arsenal/ManU winning everything which is why I became a Chelsea fan in the first place when Roman took over.

But they drew and would probably have won against the Terminators of the league let alone having to deal with the ref BS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad