GWT: EPL - Matchweek 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
This lol. And bitched and whined the whole second half despite all their advantages.

Pretty embarrassing for City, can't even beat Arsenal when they're short.

I am sure they are very embarrassed on their way to easily winning their 5th league title in a row, LOL

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
No they didn't. They should be happy with a point with their anti-football tactics
Stop embarrassing yourself. This was rubbish 115 FC corruption. Trossard is like 5'8" and 150 lbs and Silva went down with a broken back.

Also Rodri is embarrassing, runs into Havertz trying to get a red card. Glad he got injured after what he tried to pull. Reap what you sow trash player.

The problem is that reffing is so damn inconsistent. Oliver lets 6 yellow card plays go in the first half and then calls trillions in the second half. Pure trash and corruption.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
City deserved better but the draw will be more than enough for them to win the league again.

Boring game with City looking to pad their stats rather than win the game but in the end the class outshines the shit and they got the goal they deserved.
Nice joke post. Arsenal was finding their rhythm before the red card. Arsenal wins this game easily 3-1 if the corruption didn't get in the way.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Well it's September. Long, long way to go and the win would have put Arsenal up what, 1 point?

They've proven the last couple seasons they can play with those guys. It's the matches vs. the mid-level teams that make me nervous.

For sure. Lot's of time. That's one of the good things, we got the Etihad and Shite Heart Lane out of the way.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
NOT one of you lot can argue against corruption today. Doku kicks the ball into the effin stands and doesn't receive a yellow. Trossard barely taps the ball right when the ref is whistling it, gets a second. Utter rubbish, I don't want to watch this sport anymore. I'm going to watch curling. Shambolic.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
NOT one of you lot can argue against corruption today. Doku kicks the ball into the effin stands and doesn't receive a yellow. Trossard barely taps the ball right when the ref is whistling it, gets a second. Utter rubbish, I don't want to watch this sport anymore. I'm going to watch curling. Shambolic.

The 1st Arsenal goal shouldn't have counted since the re-start was 10 yards away from the foul.

It's clear they want Arsenal to win, pure corruption.

......right?

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
LOL

Look at all the little bitches crying about corruption because their pathetic team doesn't get favorable reffing every week.

Oliver was fine today.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The 1st Arsenal goal shouldn't have counted since the re-start was 10 yards away from the foul.

It's clear they want Arsenal to win, pure corruption.

......right?
Not sure spurs fans should talk too much about refereeing this matchweek.

Anyway,
LOL

Look at all the little bitches crying about corruption because their pathetic team doesn't get favorable reffing every week.

Oliver was fine today.
Could be worse. Could be peacocking because their team managed to score a goal in the 98’ against 10 men to steal a draw at home.

Reactions: KJS14

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

Anyway,

Could be worse. Could be peacocking because their team managed to score a goal in the 98’ against 10 men to steal a draw at home.
It wasn't in play thanks to Arsenal, who was shithousing like they were a Mourinho team

It was in play because Pep grew up watching too much handball as a kid

MM917

Aug 18, 2022

Anyway,

Oh for sure we got away with one like we always do. You won't hear me bitching about refs from a Spurs view, we always get a ton of help from refs/VAR

When you are on your way to a 5th straight PL title I think they can act however they want.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
Looked fine to me

He's such a troll, haha. Immediately after the kickoff he bullrushed Partey and sent him flying.
Love seeing partey get knocked into next week. Guy is such a piece of trash

Reactions: luiginb

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

...is this Doku kicking it into the stands?

.....where Oliver points to the ball after Doku kicks it because that's where the kick should be taken? Arsenal kept doing that over and over again.

...and I wanted Arsenal to win!

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
"Stones, a second-half substitute, said that Arsenal's approach to the game made it difficult for City to find their rhythm."

--Yeah they should have just sat back and let MC score 4-5 goals. Lord lol, deepest team money can buy in PL history and they whine more than anyone else in PL history too.

--Thank you Stones though for proving what I said earlier - they're embarrassed. Barely squeaking out a draw at home vs. a shorthanded team so here comes the whining and excuses lol.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
"Stones, a second-half substitute, said that Arsenal's approach to the game made it difficult for City to find their rhythm."

--Yeah they should have just sat back and let MC score 4-5 goals. Lord lol, deepest team money can buy in PL history and they whine more than anyone else in PL history too.

--Thank you Stones though for proving what I said earlier - they're embarrassed. Barely squeaking out a draw at home vs. a shorthanded team so here comes the whining and excuses lol.
That sounds like an obvious matter-of-fact statement more than "whining."

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad