GWT: EPL - Matchweek 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I am I the only one that find that Trossard decision making was horrible on that foul + kicking away already on a yellow?

Sidenote: the most prized man in world football should be the set piece coach of Arsenal. They look like scoring on every set pieces.

Reactions: luiginb

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The City player also anticipated and turned into it to make it into the back. But Trossard can’t be that dumb with a yellow already.

I would hope the ref wouldn’t give it, but I think when you give the ref an option, as we have all seen, you can’t really be upset with the result

Reactions: Blender

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
if that's a yellow, every game would start with at least 5 guaranted yellows. This shit happens all the time and in every single game.
I don’t think anyone is disagreeing that it’s a harsh yellow. But this foul, in minute 10, without any priors, is just a foul. But if you’re on a yellow, and you do this in the middle of the match when the aggression in the match is up, it’s a completely different discussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad