GWT: EPL - Matchweek 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Harvery Barnes!!!!!!!!! A beautiful goal

Dunno how good of a player he was suppose to be but Harvey Barnes has been a pleasant surprise so far this season

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thoughts...

- That 3-0 ManU win has to be one of the most unimpressive 3-0 wins I've ever seen. The Saints were taking it to Manchester in that first half and got let down by Archer missing the pen.

- Brentford took it to City, but Haaland is a cheat code.

- CP/LC was a great match; it was super wide-open and entertaining. Clyne is a bloody good player, very much underappreciated.

- Everton is a perfect example of the disastrous effect that poor ownership has on the morale of the squad. Arizona suffered it last season when all the rumours of them moving to Utah were apparent and we're seeing it in Everton with the takeover collapse at the start of the season. Nonetheless, that Duran strike has to be one of the best goals I've seen in the last five years. Everything about it was perfect.

- I thought Spurs took the game to us, but the problem is they have spent their funds poorly. All the players that helped them last season have all looked to overachieve. Nobody can score and there is a chance they won't ever find another player of Kane's quality again. They will keep getting above-average players to win most games, but still find themselves looking on the outside. Like against Newcastle, they looked like the better team against us, but came away with zero points. Arteta set up the team absolutely brilliantly today because he knew that Ange would want the possession, but they only broke us down once which Raya needed to save. The passing was extremely poor though and some of that could have been the million injuries, Arsenal was much more careless with the ball than I have previously seen. We got some clutch moments and capitalised on another one today. Nothing feels better than getting outplayed and still beating your biggest rival lol.

- I'm surprised a team hasn't come in for Lemina yet, he's a beast of a player and today was a very harsh result for the Wolves. They should've won IMHO, but two once in a lifetime goals got them undone.

Reactions: maclean

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
r97zim74x0pd1.jpeg

James_Franco_First_Time.jpg

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I just saw that Arsenal goal, I saw people were complaining about Vicario but that goal to me is on Romero, absolutely clueless defending, and he's a center back!
It is 90/10 on Romero vs Vicario for me. Abominably bad from Romero.
Certainly very bad from Romero, and I agree that he's more responsible for this goal. But where even is Vicario on that? Stapled to his goal line, because he has no idea how to command the box on set pieces. It's the third corner we've scored on him in the last 2 matches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad