GWT: EPL - Matchweek 30

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The VAR against spurs holds some weight, but some would rather only have a 2 point lead and then lose by a point so they can whine about that again rather than see their team get a 5 point lead and “risk” getting laughed at on a message board if they bottle it.

Newsflash - everyone here is going to be laughing at either the Arsenal fans or the Liverpool fans in 2 months. City doesn’t have anyone to laugh at.
No one would rather that happen

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal fans make a joke that went over your heads = only talk about Liverpool

Arsenal fans point out that you guys flip flop on your takes every week = still complaining about Saliba injury

Keep the spin zone going…
Your post is literally complaining about the Saliba injury

Who's crying?

Kindly f*** off
The post that I quoted

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Your post is literally complaining about the Saliba injury

The post that I quoted
No it’s not, but you can’t read apparently. It was an example of you flip flopping, not me whining about an injury.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That's not crying, but keep fishing.
How is that not crying?

“LFC can’t say half their team was injured because Saliba missed time”

That’s sobbing

No it’s not, but you can’t read apparently. It was an example of you flip flopping, not me whining about an injury.
If you are still bringing up Saliba, you are whining

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
How is that not crying?

“LFC can’t say half their team was injured because Saliba missed time”

That’s sobbing

If you are still bringing up Saliba, you are whining
Sorry, please provide me with your arbitrary timeframe for what I’m allowed to talk about still. I don’t want to mention things that happened that you changed your stance on once it happened to Liverpool if the statute of limitations has passed.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sorry, please provide me with your arbitrary timeframe for what I’m allowed to talk about still. I don’t want to mention things that happened that you changed your stance on once it happened to Liverpool if the statute of limitations has passed.
You can cry about Saliba for as long as you want to.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Why do people give Savant their time? It's like arguing with a flat earther
A flat earther who decides the world is round when it suits them.

Arsenal fans aren't done about crying about Saliba, as the last page proves. Try and keep up, whoever you are.
Shoulda known you’d finally come around whenever there’s something remotely negative to post with Saliba’s name in it.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
A flat earther who decides the world is round when it suits them.

Shoulda known you’d finally come around whenever there’s something remotely negative to post with Saliba’s name in it.
I don't hate Saliba, I just find him overrated.

I'd come around cause your fellow Arsenal fan who I'd never seen post around here before was being unreasonably aggressive, while being wrong at the same time.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I don't hate Saliba, I just find him overrated.

I'd come around cause your fellow Arsenal fan who I'd never seen post around here before was being unreasonably aggressive, while being wrong at the same time.
If you haven’t seen him you haven’t been paying attention, which also explains your opinion on Saliba.

• Haha
Reactions: IU Hawks fan

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Best league in the world. What a tactical masterclass. Baldy fraud vs. lego-haired apprentice. The combined squad value exceeding the GDP of several countries. An hour and a half of eye bleeding shite. What a game. What a sport.
Only element missing for it to have been a "classic" was someone falling in the box and a penalty awarded in stoppage time, or someone falling in the box and it not being awarded in stoppage time.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Only element missing for it to have been a "classic" was someone falling in the box and a penalty awarded in stoppage time, or someone falling in the box and it not being awarded in stoppage time.
Haaland certainly tried. And really the only reason it didn’t happen more is that there were so few touches in the box in the first place

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool fans were way too quick to judgment on Mac Allister. Not surprised at all that he’s so great.
Not just LFC fans. Everyone was just so used to seeing a Fabinho type 6 back there that they didn’t know what they were looking at. Metrics always backed him up though, and he’s hit another gear since the calendar turned over. He’s been at worst a top five midfielder in the league this year

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This was posted before the game lol

Maybe it’s a good point for The Luckiest at the end of the season, but if there was any time to not play for a 0-0 in Manchester, this was it. Started with their starting keeper out and half of their best defense out. Had 3/4 their best D out before. Instead we got the same as the reverse fixture but without the lucky bounce at the end. Maybe they’ll be happy with the point, but I dunno.

Simpsons predicted it again though.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
You won’t hear about it from me because I’d disappear. I guess I’d be remembered though? I already made my points and feelings known.
IMG_2821.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad