GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
Hey dude Ottawa is closer to Montreal than Toronto btw. Its not good unless its supposed to represent Ghetto on the 4th and Byron on the 1st :laugh:

Edit : just saw it was made by Apple LOL

Still representing our lines very well IMO

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Habs are already down 1-0 what with Pageau's shorthanded breakaway goal forthcoming.

Not sure how Ghetto gets demoted to the 4th line when he's been our top goal scorer for the last 2 weeks. :laugh:

The Chucky line might actually be decent. I could see that line working since Eller and Weise generally play well together. Should be a good forecheck line.

Nice to see Pleks & Patches back together. Byron? :help:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tokatski VS Anderson

Tokatski, yeah. :yo:

clearnet-enclosures.jpg

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
God dammit Therrien!

Pac-Plex-Hudon
Eller-Galch-Ghetto
Flash-DD-Weise
the rest

This is the OBVIOUS lineup we should ice.

Nynja*

I'm not even wearing a team shirt underneath my work shirt tonight, I dont want to give any of them a loss

void

Jan 5, 2006
It's so obvious they're going to win with everyone predicting that they're going to lose.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Andrighetto has bene our best goal scorer the past few games and hes on the 4th line, wtf?

I mean.. what?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
God dammit Therrien!

Pac-Plex-Hudon
Eller-Galch-Ghetto
Flash-DD-Weise
the rest

This is the OBVIOUS lineup we should ice.

Yes, Hudon in his 2nd game in the NHL should face the best NHL players on his off wing. God dammit Therrien, why don't you go with obvious lines !!! :sarcasm:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
OK, I'm officially out of the "Therrien finally got it right" bandwagon.

A 5 years old kid could come up with better lines. Heck, my wife would set up better lines just by ranking the guys based on their looks. :laugh:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Gheto with Flynn and Hudon ...

When Semin was scratched by MT lot of people said it was for a short period of time. Some people like me said they were not so certain about it.

Honestly i'm done with 4th line grinders on top lines. I'll watch the game out of the corner of my eyes but that's how much i care about the games with guys like Byron or Flynn playing top 6 minutes.

MT gonna be MT. Semin was not the answer fine. But at one point he'll need to accept he can't have 6 perfect players in the top 6. I'm 100% sure MT doesn't win the cup with the pens. No way he would have been able to deal with almost retired Satan and Sykora. He would have played some grinders and lost.

Vanek was not the answer. He finished the playoffs on the 3rd line. Brière was not the answer despite playing better than grinders. Ryder was not the answer despite having a good season and doing the job for the Bruins 2 seasons before. PAP was not answer yet he is having a relatively good season for the Laffs. Not saying those guys are the real answer one day or another MB will need to find the right guy. But with MT finding the right guy will be insanely hard. He loves having grinders on top lines and it will require almost a Crosby for him to accept not giving grinders top minutes.

I think MT is a good coach. But unless he changes it will be hard for him to win a cup. You can't have a perfect team. You need to be able to deal with offensive guys having weaknesses defensively. As long as he can't deal with guys like Vanek, Gaborik or Ryder i can't see him winning a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad