GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
That goal shouldn't count. Although you don't actually see his hand hit the puck, and I thought we weren't allowed to assume.

Strange last year we all knew the shot by Weise was in the net but we could not clearly see it so it was disallowed.

I guess there's a different rule for us.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Strange last year we all knew the shot by Weise was in the net but we could not clearly see it so it was disallowed.

I guess there's a different rule for us.

Well I just remember all those goals where the goalies glove is in the net but you "can't see the puck" so it doens't count. But I dont care cause he clearly batted it in lol

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Well I just remember all those goals where the goalies glove is in the net but you "can't see the puck" so it doens't count. But I dont care cause he clearly batted it in lol

I agree it should not count. But if they are allowed to assume on that they should be allowed to assume every time. That show by Weise last year was in the net there's was absolutely no doubt since the pad stopping it was in the net.

LarryO

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I agree it should not count. But if they are allowed to assume on that they should be allowed to assume every time. That show by Weise last year was in the net there's was absolutely no doubt since the pad stopping it was in the net.

Actually, the last replay that they showed was from a different angle from all the others, and you could clearly see Patch's glove make contact with the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad