GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
We still have 40 minutes to play and Ottawa can easily come back strong in the 2nd. Like in the playoffs Anderson can stand on his head and the Sens can find ways to strike. That 2nd goal by Max was huge, the Habs have to keep pushing because 2 goal leads aren't safe.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Don't be too cocky guys. Still 40 minutes to play...

oh we gonna lose this there's no doubt in my mind but let's be real for a sec with a real number one it's a victory unless we totally **** in the 2nd and 3rd. And i'm not talking about Price just a number 1 able to do the usual NHL big saves. At this point if we lose this it's likely because Anderson is going to be a lot better than tok (again unless we give them like 30+ shots in the 2nd and 3rd alone).

But i'm confident Tok will find a way to give them 3 goals and save less than 90% of the shots. It's been this way for 7 or 8 games now. We need to score more but our goalies need to stop giving 3 goals every **** game specially when we give less than 30 shots.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
:laugh: @ Cherry. Directed a you suck at the Wings player. :laugh:

It was nyquist and although it was the right call, it's pretty chintzy to call it out.

It looked like McLean laughed out loud when grapes said that.

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
Hi Habs fans, Sens fan here. Still hate you guys, but I just want to say thank you to your team for that period. Maybe now Cameron will realize that Mark ****ing Borowiecki shouldn't be playing forward and Murray will realize that the Sens need to get a ****ing D-man.

Hopefully they watched that atrocity and put two and two together. ****.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pacioretty with a nice hit and a goal in that period

Tick looking solid so far

Tikker lookin' thicker ! :laugh:

The guy I like out of St John's is Carr.
He is tenacious great along the boards and looks likely.
Not the most talented but neither is Gallagher we can afford to have both! :D

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
It's funny everyone is praising Carr and I didn't see him all period. Guess I just missed his good moments.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Habs won the Cup in won years, coincidence?

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad