GDT: Emergency GDT : Montreal @ Boston 7:00PM EST (CBC HD, RDS HD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I hate to tell you that he isn't the reason we are losing tonight.

Turn some of that anger toward our players who are supposed to score goals.

How do the forwards score when there is no transition game from 2 D pairings.. One specifically because Murray is -on- it?

NewHampshireHabsFan

May 6, 2010
Realistically, we'll probably lose this game. However, I still like our chances in the series.

Anything is possible. Hopefully they can put this one behind them. If they can win game 6 that might give them the spark they need for game 7. Hopefully they get all the stink out in this game.

Gonna be rough wearing the Habs hat everywhere tomorrow.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
I don't understand why Briere isn't playing. Weren't people saying he was a Playoff deity that would carry this team to the promised land? In effect, the raison d'etre for spending 8 million over 2 years for him? I'm confused.

I understand completely....MT..guy was unemployed for years for a reason. We are seeing it why now.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Funny thing is there's so much time...one goal can be start of epic comeback.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Gut check time. They keep talking about character. Let's see who has it. I don't expect them to win but I sure expect them to keep competing.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
The Habs are completely overwhelemed. I'm not surprised. The Bruins are a much better team and when they stick to the game plan, they win. When they start the extracurricular activities though, they're beatable.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
To all the people that thought it be a good idea to have Prust, Moen & Murray in at the same time so we can match Bruins' size, you got your wish. We try to play their game we lose of course. Stick to our game, which is speed!!!

Prust is injured and Murray just sucks period. You need physical guys that can play hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad