GDT: Emergency GDT - Edm v Nsh 7 PM - with Pole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers will start

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
That Oil PP I prefer McDavid on right side wall and Draisaitl in the bumper. McDavid's faster skating and decision making is more disruptive, faster in reads. Draisaitl can get caught on the wall (often when the feed is poor) and that's when turnovers leak in. Need to get Drai more shots in prime kill zone areas.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
I can't defend Yamo anymore. He's just a complete dud this season. Put Holloway in Yamo's spot. Or at least switch Pulji with Yamo.

Reactions: McBooya42

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
He‘s going to be such an important piece of future success.

He is so good defensively, I am glued watching him he’s so strong away from the puck.

He looks best at centre
It's a good test by the coaching staff, and he's passing with flying colours so far.

Reactions: snipes

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Geez just realized the Oilers have 7 game in 12 nights... and 4 on the road... tough schedule ahead.

I could be wrong but they seem to be more focused that way. The opposite (too much rest between games) and lazy habits seem to creep back in

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Did Holloway often get hit hard in junior / AHL?

I like the way he plays but that one shift it seemed like he was daring the Preds to take a run at him.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
No kidding stuck 20 years in the past
Midget hockey level experience between them. Bring absolutely nothing to the broadcast. Sportsnet actually had something going cycling ex-Oilers into the segment where you at least get some game analysis from people who played. As well, just far more interesting people whether Studwick, Gage, Scrivens.

Reactions: Sanchez

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Let's close this f***er out with some hattricks.
Kane, McDavid or both?
why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Midget hockey level experience between them. Bring absolutely nothing to the broadcast. Sportsnet actually had something going cycling ex-Oilers into the segment where you at least get some game analysis from people who played. As well, just far more interesting people whether Studwick, Gage, Scrivens.

I miss MacT at the intermission.

Guy knows hockey.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad