Value of: Elias Pettersson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Evidently Columbus fans have already discovered that Boqvist can’t defense lol.

I don't know what he was like before, but he can play defense now. But we also have Peeke and Bean on the right side who are older / more mature and playing well, so Boqvist is expendable. Scored three points tonight so maybe not anymore. If the Canucks have more interest in Peeke or Bean then we can talk about that. Ceulemans is the other RD in the org that might be of interest.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I don't know what he was like before, but he can play defense now. But we also have Peeke and Bean on the right side who are older / more mature and playing well, so Boqvist is expendable. Scored three points tonight so maybe not anymore. If the Canucks have more interest in Peeke or Bean then we can talk about that. Ceulemans is the other RD in the org that might be of interest.

Ehh, I think he’s a bit of a bonehead in his own end, but Jarmo still killed it on that trade.

… Then again, taking advantage of Stan Bowman wasn’t difficult. :laugh:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Ehh, I think he’s a bit of a bonehead in his own end, but Jarmo still killed it on that trade.

… Then again, taking advantage of Stan Bowman wasn’t difficult. :laugh:

He makes "creative" passes in his own end but I'm not under the impression that that can't be fixed. His positioning away from the puck has been very good and he has an excellent defensive stick. Judging by what's said about his play from his Chicago days, we're looking at an upward trajectory for a 21 year old.

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Pretty sure it was Eichel + to even get Pettersson. Hilarious Canuck fans, guy isn’t even close to Eichel level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad