Player Discussion Elias Pettersson Talk | Also Chiropractors, the Medical Staff, and You

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Maybe put him on the wing with Miller and let the other lines cope as best they can. Lighten his responsibility 5 on 5 but play him PP and PK.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Maybe put him on the wing with Miller and let the other lines cope as best they can. Lighten his responsibility 5 on 5 but play him PP and PK.
I read here a suggestion to put him with Joshua and Garland, which I like. He really needs some confidence, which comes with more looks. I don't believe his offensive ability can simply be lost like that.

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
I read here a suggestion to put him with Joshua and Garland, which I like. He really needs some confidence, which comes with more looks. I don't believe his offensive ability can simply be lost like that.
Not sure if this is an appropriate question or not, but could this whole thing simply come down to confidence ? It’s a huge thing, and perhaps at this level it’s the main thing?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Lots of interesting suggestions

But let’s be honest, he’s an $11 million player. He shouldn’t require this amount of “maintenance” to boost his confidence, and running through the gambit of linemates again to spark something.

That shit was for a player on a bridge contract
Not now

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021

But let’s be honest, he’s an $11 million player. He shouldn’t require this amount of “maintenance” to boost his confidence, and running through the gambit of linemates again to spark something.

Not now
Agreed, but also there’s another side to it.

There is no U25 centre in the league who was PPG+ for past two seasons except for Pettersson

In the past two decades we have seen many great players have bad streaks, bad halfs and even bad years

it’s not a big deal if he’s a 2nd line centre for 5 months

The truth is that judgement day arrives when the playoffs start

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland

Not now
I dont get this.

He has played mostly with shit wingers. Its not like theyve rotated a bunch of quality players and he just doesnt gel with anyone.

Now he has 2 games with a pretty good piece in DeBrusk. He had one down game to start the year and one better game.

How about we give them some time to gel?

Buds I could care less about your sexual orientation. You seem bitter and hey, I've been there before. Life isn't always kind to any of us. Enjoy the team and enjoy the season. Salut
Im sure that is mostly true but you do go for insults about people being little or insinuate they are gay.

Im completely happy. Just enjoy poking fun at you.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $766.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $226.00