Player Discussion Elias Lindholm

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Did you really see him do anything, I didn't pts are pts I get it , but put the stat sheet away and nothing, he is along for the ride. That cap space could have been served at another time 7 freakn years of this guy.

Lets be honest, you've hated the Lindholm signing since day 1, and its well documented. People are inherently biased and they'll see what they want to see in order to confirm their biases. You don't see him doing anything because you don't want to. You want to put away the stat sheet because it doesn't support your opinion, but the first time he has 2-3 games with no points, you'll want to bring that stat sheet out again.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Lets be honest, you've hated the Lindholm signing since day 1, and its well documented. People are inherently biased and they'll see what they want to see in order to confirm their biases. You don't see him doing anything because you don't want to. You want to put away the stat sheet because it doesn't support your opinion, but the first time he has 2-3 games with no points, you'll want to bring that stat sheet out again.
I have not been against the signing from day one, I was against the signing last season when there was talk about going after him, and again not a bad player but 7 yrs 8 mil, not for me. I have asked everyone that I reply to on this player, who are teams that were knocking on his door other than the Bruins, and I am sure there would be some, but I would bet the term, cost scared them away, I also might add he will be thirty a couple of months, no one takes that into consideration. they need a goal scorer, and he hurts chance of doing so. But hey all you have your to your opinion, and take your shots at me, I am good with it and I hope you are all right about this signing, but my money is on me. 7 years 8 mil sticks in my throat.

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
The thing is there was no other top 6 center available that they had to have so basically had no choice but to sign him. A little pricey but not way to much of overpayment he probably is a 6 mil guy. He will help for the next few years

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
This contract works if the expectation is that the Bruins will be reasonable contenders for the next 3 or so years and then will enter into a rebuild or heavy retool phase for a few years.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
are we discussing the guy with 4 pts through their first two games to lead the team?
And let's face it if zaka puts the puck into the empty net against the habs we're talking five points. The guy looks like he is.Setting things up all over the ice. He is a former eighty plus point player who is about to do it again. Anybody that's whining about them should just shut up.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $681.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 2