Elden Ring - February 2022 (PC, PS4, PS5, XBOX ONE, XBOX SERIES S/X)

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Yes there are a few maps that are pretty difficult to find, though I never made it a focus so it didn’t bother me too much.

On a side note, I’m now at scadutree blessing level 16 and after retrying the final boss, im feeling good, the first stage that was one shotting me now hits like tissue paper. I could probably beat it with holy damage but I will probably use the godslayer sword just like i did the main game.

I actually have 80% damage absorbtion for most of the fight and that’s with pretty light armor. I’m going to stack even more.

I recently discovered than golden vow and black flames protection stack…I really think I could hit 90% absorption for the duration of the fight

Last edited:

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Even though the final boss was quite resistant to holy, the sacred blade weapon art was just way too good of a move against it. I leveled my faith to 70, and just spammed sacred blade over and over. Literally didn’t use another attack.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
1000002172.jpg

Updated my buddy on my progress yesterday. Needless to say, it's going pretty well.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I've had my fill of dragons, Bayle you bastard. That was a pain in the butt with a greatsword. I've seen people using the dragon great katana and that looks much easier to use lol.

Also screw this abyssal woods.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Just beat my first DLC boss last night. I felt like such a scrub using Mimic ashes PLUS a npc summon but the enemies in the DLC are unfair with how much damage they dish out so f*** it

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Just beat my first DLC boss last night. I felt like such a scrub using Mimic ashes PLUS a npc summon but the enemies in the DLC are unfair with how much damage they dish out so f*** it
NPC summons actually increase the bosses health so it actually makes the fight harder sometimes. Spirit ashes however do not increase the bosses health.

Only time NPC summons dont increase the bosses health is the handful of times that the summon sign is inside the boss room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad