GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg - Thurs Nov 30/23 - 7PM-And now, A word from our sponsor .. TSN3/SNW/CJOB/POWER 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
With the Jets on an impressive win streak and to not tempt fate with the hockey gods I have withheld my ritual of asking the Jets nicely to win. After 2 losses we are in need of some extra mojo.
PLEASE WIN JETS. Thank You

giphy.gif

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
The Jets are the better team and should win but I'm not worried if they lose ... they have a good team and sometimes the puck luck or bounces just don't go your way or you have an off game.

After watching the Caps/ Kings game last night and the people who say you don't need size on defence should watch that game.
Imo Jets are one big tough good defencemen away from being a true contender.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I'll be at this one. Let's beat the Oil.
Don’t bring Sips bad luck!

The Jets are the better team and should win but I'm not worried if they lose ... they have a good team and sometimes the puck luck or bounces just don't go your way or you have an off game.

After watching the Caps/ Kings game last night and the people who say you don't need size on defence should watch that game.
Imo Jets are one big tough good defencemen away from being a true contender.
Only Dillon and Samberg have size, a lot of teams have all their D that size!

oh and Schmsihit sucks, have I mentioned that before?

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
I got a bad feeling about this.

Hopefully Pionk still has the skill of hooking and slowing McDavid down without taking a penalty lol.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
I said a few games back that I expected the team to falter when Bowness came back, but chalk up the Nashville loss to the end of a road trip dreariness (also Brossoit not up to his best) and the Dallas game they run into a hot goalie in Oettinger.

But if they blow it against Skinner and that Edmonton defense then I stand by what I said prior to the Florida game, Bowness’ return has messed with their chemistry.

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
I said a few games back that I expected the team to falter when Bowness came back, but chalk up the Nashville loss to the end of a road trip dreariness (also Brossoit not up to his best) and the Dallas game they run into a hot goalie in Oettinger.

But if they blow it against Skinner and that Edmonton defense then I stand by what I said prior to the Florida game, Bowness’ return has messed with their chemistry.
Do we know that Skinner is starting?

Dale53130

Nov 10, 2019

He's been quite the alchemist with his lines since the "complete" game. He sure is differentiating himself from what Arniel was doing.

If they roll over with the same lines as the last game, one of those lines has to be one of the worst defensively in the NHL. The entire team unravelled going with a similar line last year; creating bad habits that bled throughout the team. A sideways <-> and down move.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
They were not very good the last game IMO......
10 shot attempt for, 2 against, 91.55 xGF%, 0 high danger chances against. They were good, but I do wish they'd just be used how they were last game, put them together when we need offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad