GDT: edmcar

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

I get it.
TT is on pace for 0G, 32 P for 82 games.
KK is on pace for 6G, 19P for 82 games.
Jarvis is on pace for 19G, 38P for 82 games; which isn't bad for a 2nd year player, but isn't cutting it for a top line forward.

Something needs to be done other than throwing these 3 out there the same way again.

I'm guessing it's a more physical presence on line 1. Maybe even Drury centering line 2?

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I get it.
Jarvis is on pace for 19G, 38P for 82 games; which isn't bad for a 2nd year player, but isn't cutting it for a top line forward.

Something needs to be done other than throwing these 3 out there the same way again.

I'm guessing it's a more physical presence on line 1. Maybe even Drury centering line 2?
KK would be the only one I would consider not moving because while he may not be getting primary assists he had been a big part of both Nachos and Avech scoring. Now that they have went dry he needs to setup. Jarvis and Turbo have got to get going period. KK can stay at his pace but only if those other 2 keep going.

MisterDobz

Unauthorized User
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
Ok, stayed up late sulking after last nights ‘effort’, watched the eye of a hurricane move overhead, cleaned up the yard today and they got my power on at 4:00. Now I’m ready for some old time hockey! Dit Clapper. Eddie Shore. 1-0 Canes

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
KK would be the only one I would consider not moving because while he may not be getting primary assists he had been a big part of both Nachos and Svech scoring.
I don't buy that narrative and disagree with that assessment, but we've beaten that to death.

Now that they have went dry he needs to setup. Jarvis and Turbo have got to get going period. KK can stay at his pace but only if those other 2 keep going.
All 3 need to get going. We can't have 3 top 6 forwards on pace for 38 points or less and expect to be a contender.

Reactions: MisterDobz

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I don't buy that narrative and disagree with that assessment, but we've beaten that to death.

All 3 need to get going. We can't have 3 top 6 forwards on pace for 38 points or less and expect to be a contender.
I get that buts there's only so many goals a line can score if Nacho and Svech stay at their pace there's not going to be many left fo KK, and again most games hes doing all the things that need to be done to have thise goals happen.

Yes though some production from him would be nice. When his line was going he was a bigger part of it then Turbo and even Jarvis was because Aho was going beast mode and getting his goals.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
NVM...beat to death.
He was pretty good on possession and board battles, and its not just me saying that bleacher report did a "top line in the league so far" about a week ago Svech-KK-Nachos was the top line and in the comments they said exactly what I posted. Hes been good on faceoffs and (their words) a monster on the boards and at possession.

This was all before the last few games obviously where they have fallen off, but of course the whole team has

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I get it.

Look at BBA trying to stir the pot with 2nd line Drury.

• Haha
Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad