Proposal: EDM & TOR adds Campbell **new**

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
No chance the Oilers target Mrazek as a starting goaltender. He is too often hurt.

No chance they deal Puljujarvi for a defenseman like Dermott.

Toronto moves a contract they don't want and a defenseman playing in their bottom pairing and the Oilers lose their best RW and cough up a pick besides.

Smith is a non factor in my opinion.

Hitemwith4

Jul 1, 2019
Why are so many leaf fans in hurry to trade Mrazek

I get the leafs have to sign Campbell but i dont think the leafs management would trade a Mrazek in his first year with the team. Also they wouldnt have a given Mrazek 3 year deal.

Last edited:

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Mrazek has considerable negative value. You would have to give up an asset for another team to take the last two years of his contract. And Dermott is a 7th defenseman at this stage of his career. Brings nothing to the table.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Mar 26, 2010
Mrazek won’t be traded this season. Dubas said himself that he will access the goaltending in the summer.

Reactions: Confucius

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Why are so many leaf fans in hurry to trade Mrazek

I get the leafs have to sign Campbell but i dont the leafs management would trade a Mrazek in his first year with the team. Also they wouldnt have a given Mrazek 3 year deal.
So many Leaf fans aren't. There some of the small contingent of Leaf fans that make trade proposals who want to trade Mazerek. They are just prolific in their proposals.

Reactions: Confucius

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
So many Leaf fans aren't. There some of the small contingent of Leaf fans that make trade proposals who want to trade Mazerek. They are just prolific in their proposals.
Leafs need cap space , Campbell can carry the team on his own . Tomorrow leafs will play forward short because of cap issues. 3.8 mil off the books could go a long way. Nothing against Mrazek but it’s business.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Mrazek won’t be traded this season. Dubas said himself that he will access the goaltending in the summer.
Ya he’s telling what he’s going to do . What ever is best for team . Win the cup at all costs

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Leafs need cap space , Campbell can carry the team on his own . Tomorrow leafs will play forward short because of cap issues. 3.8 mil off the books could go a long way. Nothing against Mrazek but it’s business.
But still not "so many" Leaf fans. I had no problem with you making a proposal.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
No chance the Oilers target Mrazek as a starting goaltender. He is too often hurt.

No chance they deal Puljujarvi for a defenseman like Dermott.

Toronto moves a contract they don't want and a defenseman playing in their bottom pairing and the Oilers lose their best RW and cough up a pick besides.

Smith is a non factor in my opinion.
No playoffs this year , sorry . With Mrazek and Dermott EDM have a chance . Nothing else out there .

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Top 3 over who?

Nurse-Bouchard
Keith-Ceci

yes 3rd better then Ceci, EDM have D problems. kieth could be out for awhile, Dermott will help . No other help coming . No cap space and might have to give up a 1st and prospects to get a top 2 dman

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
yes 3rd better then Ceci, EDM have D problems. kieth could be out for awhile, Dermott will help . No other help coming . No cap space and might have to give up a 1st and prospects to get a top 2 dman
You don’t give up pool party for dermott

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
If Dermott would be then so would 2/3 of the Dmen in the league and a lot would come cheaper than OP package, which doesn’t include anything 25 other teams could offer.
EDM might need to look for D now that Kieth maybe be out too . No goalie . They Put there playoff hops on Kane a forward , when they needed D.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
EDM might need to look for D now that Kieth maybe be out too . No goalie . They Put there playoff hops on Kane a forward , when they needed D.

Yeah they will need to make more moves if they want to salvage anything from this season.

The OP is still brutal value for them though and they’d be better off trading lesser pieces to a different team for better players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad