Proposal: edm/tb/dal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Does this really make sense for anyone? Value wise, we do fairly well, but we downgrade our forwards, and pick up a dman who at best would be our #3 defense prospect, when we already have a young defense.

Tampa clears a negative value deal (although not a hugely negative contract), but at a high cost.

Dallas adds a lot of salary, to gain a 2nd round pick

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Callahan and Fayne combine to make $9.425 million. I don't know why you think Dallas, or any other team would actually want that.

Fans of other teams don't care if it a fair trade or not the other team is going to do it and like it :sarcasm:

Sometimes fans don't even consider their own cap . I know General Fanager Has the Oilers with 8.3 million in cap space but you have to figure McDavid will hit bonuses and if you don't want a carrier over the next year you want to make sure you have that space . Any trade Edmonton makes should be as close to dollar for dollar as possible we can maybe take on 3 to 4 million as I don't think Draisaitl hits all his bonuses .

Having said the above with it looking like Ference is going on LTIR I am not sure how that would effect bonuses . Maybe someone wiser then me knows more about the CBA and can enlighten me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad